Reno Air Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reno Air Race

Everybody needs to check out this link, these guys can fly their planes within inches of the ground. It is an air race in Reno and you won’t believe your eyes.

Re: Reno Air Race

Amazing, YES! Reno, No...........

Comment

Reno....Not yet....

... but it will be so very soon. Redbull's debut in the USA will be at Stead this year.

This fact was mentioned last week in this thread topic:

Red Bull Air Racing
      All Air Racing All the time! Unregistered visitors: this forum is open for your reading enjoyment. We invite you to join so you can enjoy the full features of this system. Including file uploads, event calender, private messages and more. Due to an unmanageable amount of SPAM membership applications, the join process is a few step process. It all makes it secure!

Comment

If you look up the reno schedule it says the red bull is in there looks pretty cool
        www.renosection3.com

Comment

I am looking forward to this. Should be pretty exciting. I watched all the coverage on the redbullairrace.com site and it looks to be some pretty challenging and very tight clock racing. The Budapest event was amazing!! The FAA would NEVER allow that here. Maybe that busted Piper the dog flies will attempt it?

Comment

After getting the pleasure of seeing Kirby Chambliss last year, I wasn't surprised to see him as one of the top races in that series!
            And I bet Pietch could pull it off!!! Just not as fast as those aerobatic birds!

GO

Comment

Working...
            X