• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another nxt

Check this out:

Tim B.
    Last edited by tdecibel; 07-26-2004, 06:40 PM. Reason: incorrect url

Re: another nxt

Should be interesting. Dan Wright is a good guy and a very serious racer! I assume this will appear in 2005, along with Jon in NXT #1. Anybody know of more NXTs in construction?

Neal

Comment

This almost sounds as though Sharp's NXT #1 won't be racing until 2005 either... True?

Comment

If I didn't know better, the profile picture is damn near the same as the Pond Racer. Cockpit a little more forward, but if you squint your eyes, you would have to swear, I KNOW I HAVE SEEN THIS AIRPLANE SOMEWHERE BEFORE. Just an interesting thought I just had. Anyone else see it?
        Bill
        Never mind. Maybe next year

Comment

another nxt

Here is another...

I hear this one is pretty far along as well.

Comment

You're right, it does look a bit like the pond racer in profile. If you squint really hard, you can imagine a twin nxt, P-82 style, in the unlimited class.

Tim B.

Comment

A twin NXT!? I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking it! NXT Squared! Now where did I leave that quarter million dollars for two NXT kits...?

Comment

I recall a post on an earlier thread by Jon Sharp, that there are five NXT kits currently under construction, at least three of which are racers. Dan Wright's NXT appears to be almost complete. Will there be TWO NXT's at Reno this year?

Tim B.

Comment

Re: and another nxt

Third NXT....

"Kevin Eldredge, a commercial airplane and helicopter pilot from San Luis Obispo, Ca will enter for 2004 his NemisisNXT developed by legendary air racer Jon Sharp. The aircraft's name is "Relentless" and has been build by Kevin and Yury Gaitan over the past 15 months. This machine will be powered by a Lycoming NXTSIO-540 and Hartzell racing propeller for 2004." http://www.sportclass.com/pilots.html

"Nemesis NXT "Relentless" #42 is getting very close to completion! Reno 2004 will be it's unleashing if all goes well! 350, 360, 370 mph? Come see." http://www.keeventures.com/

N42XT is Assigned

Assigned/Registered Aircraft

Aircraft Description

Serial Number 004 Type Registration Individual
                  Manufacturer Name ELDREDGE KEVIN Certificate Issue Date 08/25/2003
                  Model NXT Status Valid
                  Type Aircraft Fixed Wing Single-Engine Type Engine Reciprocating
                  Pending Number Change None Dealer No
                  Date Change Authorized None Mode S Code 51175545
                  MFR Year None Fractional Owner NO

Comment

Originally posted by Air Race Addict
                    If I didn't know better, the profile picture is damn near the same as the Pond Racer. Anyone else see it?
                    I saw it too. I also now realize that it is a side by side seated..wonder if a fourseater was possible too ?

Cool looking speedster.

JT
                    http://max3fan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Any NXT photos from Oshkosh yet???

Comment

Am I the only one that had to do a double take at the name Kevin Eldredge? (it's spelled different though.)

Maybe it's just me...that happens allot.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyguy161
                          Any NXT photos from Oshkosh yet???
                          No NXT yet but check These out.

http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
                          http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

No NXT at Oshkosh yet..word is he's having gear problems? Rumor is the gear is wanting to stick in the well ever few flights...not sure how credible this info is, that's just the word going around the Reno Air Racing tent at Oshkosh.

Comment

Might be true. Look at the first flight photo... The Inner doors are closed (with the gear down) and the outer doors are removed.

Comment

Working...
                              X