Prop Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prop Info

Anyone know how the 4 blader did with The Bear at the PRS? Also, I am hoping it ran with no other gremlins arising.

Re: Prop Info

Originally posted by Eric
    Anyone know how the 4 blader did with The Bear at the PRS? Also, I am hoping it ran with no other gremlins arising.
    Prop worked fine... there is a gremlin in there though.. If I could tell you what it was, exactly, I'd be the most popular person among the crew of Rare Bear...

Sharon Coates was working on an update for the RareBear.com site and I'll have some more photos of the runs at a later time...

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Thanks for the update! Hopefully they can get the prob ironed out before September. What kind of problem is it by the way?

Comment

Originally posted by Eric
        Thanks for the update! Hopefully they can get the prob ironed out before September. What kind of problem is it by the way?
        Welll..... it's one of those.. "I wish I knew what to heck this was" sort of things.

It *could* be carb, it *could* be mags, or wires, or......

Tom Dwelle has told the Rare Bear crew that they can use whatever is needed of the TEMPORARIALY sidelined Critical Mass engine to try to diagnose this current "issue"... so the plan is, put Tom's carb back on to eliminate that as a potential part of the problem.. or the problem.. It's kind of doubtful that it is the carb but........

This one is confusing the best of them... They will solve it.. buy Rare Bear Ware and help the cause...

Sorry to those who tried to attend the fund raiser party and got locked out of the airport grounds accidently... the gate system was supposed to be accessable but the T-Storms the day before had caused some issues that were not discovered until about 6:00 PM... by then, we learned that some folks had tried to get in but were not able to....

Party was not a flop by any means but the funds they were intending to raise did not happen.. lots of food bought, and not sold.. bummer!

Wayne
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Ahhh swaptronics...been there done that...time consumming as all get out sometimes. If it wasnt for a camping trip I would have been there. Always next year!

Comment

Working...
          X