Risky Restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Risky Restoration

The boys up in Jerome Idaho have been working and are expecting to be done soon with Risky Business. For those of you who have stopped by and bought T-Shirts, we do appreciate it. Here is a link to the restoration page.

We need a fwd center section spar for a corsair or a whole center section, we have a project located but are searching for required parts to complete it, anyone that has any info send to randy@unlimitedair.com.
    I hope we can get locate one soon as I think we all would like to se another one up in the air one day.
    Randy Rheinschild
    www.Unlimitedair.com

Re: Risky Restoration

Hey Randy, great news on the restoration.
    I have a question for you… I’m in the process of putting some video clips together for the September Pops team website, and while pulling video from the 2002 races I’ve been editing some shots of Risky Business together also. I was wondering if you would like me to send the clip to you so you could put it on the website.
    Jason S.
    Jason Schillereff

Comment

Originally posted by Jason S.
      Hey Randy, great news on the restoration.
      I have a question for you… I’m in the process of putting some video clips together for the September Pops team website, and while pulling video from the 2002 races I’ve been editing some shots of Risky Business together also. I was wondering if you would like me to send the clip to you so you could put it on the website.
      Jason S.

You bet I would .....That would be great!!! do you need snail mail address to send discs? email me and I will email you with my snail mail.
      Randy Rheinschild
      www.Unlimitedair.com

Comment

Rhino jr.,

Excellent site you have there. I was amazed that Bad Attitude lands totally differently than a Me 109..no three pointer landings with a Fury I saw.
        Was Risky Business somehow damaged or why was it being restored..forced landing or such ? Fine looking aeroplane..and beautiful shots.

Juke T
        http://max3fan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Juke
          Rhino jr.,

Excellent site you have there. I was amazed that Bad Attitude lands totally differently than a Me 109..no three pointer landings with a Fury I saw.
          Was Risky Business somehow damaged or why was it being restored..forced landing or such ? Fine looking aeroplane..and beautiful shots.

Juke T
          No she wasn't damaged a bit, tho Rhino had some close calls there a few years back in lining up for the race coming over the hill there. Rhino wanted to make sure all the rivets were where they were supposed to be after racing for 14+ years it was just time to have a really good look at it and make sure she would stay together a long time after. Of course Bryan and Michael needed something to do.....( )
          Randy Rheinschild
          www.Unlimitedair.com

Comment

Hey Randy I emailed you at the email listed below. Let me know if that’s the correct one?
            Jason S.

"anyone that has any info send to randy@unlimitedair.com"
            Jason Schillereff

Comment

Thanks Jason, I got it just fine and replied with my snail mail address. Did you receive my email with info. Picts are great..will put them up when I have a chance.
              Randy Rheinschild
              www.Unlimitedair.com

Comment

Working...
              X