Off Topic-Ronald Reagan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off Topic-Ronald Reagan

God bless President Reagan for everything he has done for the Country and World. I express my sincere condolances to his family and friends.

Re: Off Topic-Ronald Reagan

Originally posted by Eric
    God bless President Reagan for everything he has done for the Country and World. I express my sincere condolances to his family and friends.
    Dittos Eric. I was lucky enough to see him speak in Little Rock. It wasn't long after his attempted assassination. A balloon popped and everyone flinched. The President stood there at the podium and said "Missed me". I even saw a Secret Service agent cop a smile. It was an honor to be there.

Godspeed and blue skies Mr. President. Ride to the sunset. We will never forget.
    Attached Files
    Rare Bear Fan Sponsor

Comment

God bless President Ronald Reagan, and God bless America.

Reever

Comment

Clay, nice picture dude.
        There will not be a mention of some of his antics, Because Ronald Reagan was a member of E Clampus Vitus. During his death valley days he fell into the hands of ECV along with John Wayne, Lorne Green, Dan Blocker, Micheal Landon and many others.
        When the Bonanza boys came in at Virgina city Lorne Green lead the parade of canidates around the campground singing some song with the boys behind, blind folded and dirty.

Ronald "Ray-Gun" Reagan was a member and Officer of Platrix Chapter #2.
        We will miss him dearly, but will meet again, in them Goldens Hills.
        ECVSteve
        E Clampus Vitus SST #1827, #1850
        Reno Fan since around "82"

Comment

Working...
        X