Beautiful Duck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful Duck

Did you all see the beautiful Grumman Duck photos in Air Classics?

Talk about grace and beauty in a flying machine and an amazing restoration to boot. I was moved...

BTW: The box is locked, the light s are on...and unless the world comes to an end, I am gonna be at the next reno.

Glenn

I was just looking at the images and I need to calibrate my monitor before I do any photo work. Now that's a fairly easy process... that is, once I find the calbration stuff..

I tried to keep my fat fingers away from the setting buttons on the bottom of the monitor but alas.. I nailed em good and I'm way out of whack. I don't want to trust my eye in a new lighting situation so as soon as I get some other stuff done, so I can finish setting up the new AAFO/PDX/HQ... I'll see what I can get done..

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Re: Fat Fingers?

Originally posted by AAFO_DABEAR
      Your entire hand is the size of one of my fingers...what are you taliin' about -- "Fat Fingers!?"
      Well.. your's may be wider, but I seriously doubt that they are longer <g>

Yea.. if I'm not really careful... I can make anyone's image "green" now can't I

Wayne
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I Gotta meet you guys

So when well be the great AAFO round up at Reno. Come on and face the cheering/jeering crowd of fans you have generated here.
        I'll be camping somewhere in the vicinity begining wednesday night, so anytime is good for me, I have even stayed sunday night, due to over use of liquids during intense racing watching.
        Lets get together and shake some hands.
        ECVSteve
        E Clampus Vitus SST #1827, #1850
        Reno Fan since around "82"

Comment

Re: this year...

"So, I get to see you at Reno, eh Bud!? We gots to introduce you to Matt Williams...he looks now, just like you did when you were his age! And, like you, he likes to hang around a certain Bearcat a lot..."

Yes sir, I will be there...again, good lord willing.

Poor guy...will he be fat and bald when he is my age too? I hear hanging around the bearcat will do that to you. Heck...look at what it did to me.

I will be wearing the "Orange Jumpsuit" of security...(which is probably more like a velcro vest...) saving the ramp from extra chairs and coolers, and generally milling about smartly. (Only an Army guy would understand milling about smartly) Where will you guys be?

Comment

Working...
          X