NemesisNXT Photo Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NemesisNXT Photo Report

Bill Pearce has provided us a look at this VERY slick new racer!

CLICK HERE FOR PHOTO REPORT

This is certainly going to be an interesting year at Reno!

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: NemesisNXT Photo Report

Excellent job on the report Bill!
    Can't wait to see NXT rounding the pylons.
    http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
    http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

Thank you sir. A big thanks goes to Wayne for thinking outside the box and helping me out here and there. I feel we really worked together on this one and quite well.

Bill
      Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press
      Blue Thunder Air Racing (in memoriam)

Comment

Originally posted by W J Pearce
        Thank you sir. A big thanks goes to Wayne for thinking outside the box and helping me out here and there. I feel we really worked together on this one and quite well.

Bill
        Pleasure workin with you Bill! Just think, with my schedule, had you not been available to make the run out there, we all could have missed this one!

Jon and Trish deserve getting all the attention they can on this thing. It's the dedication to goals that makes amazing things like this new creation come to fruition.

I spoke with Jon on the phone for quite a while earlier today and we had a chance to discuss some of the design (aero) features of the airplane. I am PARTICULARLY impressed with the wing design. "Cheating" the drag at the tip has taken a new (not totally but totally uncommon) route... just take a close look at the overall shape of that thing.. we have two things going on with that wing and the tip shape and with my limited knowledge of aero.. I have to say, I'm impressed!

I wish I could have made it down for the rollout, I can't wait to actually see this thing.. !

And I agree with everyone, Bill, you did a yeoman's job here!

Wayne
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

WOW, that is an impressive looking aircraft! That wing profile, at least the airfoil, looks familiar. Did one of the Skunk Works projects use something similiar? I am thinking it was Tactic Blue, but now I can't find a good picture to tell.

Comment

Working...
          X