Lethbridge International Airshow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lethbridge International Airshow

Hello All, my name is Kathy and I'm the chairperson in charge of Static Display at the Lethbridge Airshow in Lethbridge, Alberta Canada.

I'm always on the lookout for unique and interesting aircraft to come to our show and a friend suggested I check out the Reno Racers. I emailed the website and they put me onto this forum.

I would like to extend an invitation to anyone with an aircraft that would like to be apart of my static display this year. Fly-in, stay for the weekend and show off your bird.

While in Lethbridge, we will provide you with deluxe accommodations, ground transportation, passes to receptions, barbeques, breakfasts and luncheons, and unlimited access to our VIP Chalet.

Our headliners this year are: the Canadian Forces Snowbirds, Julie Clark, Russian Thunder, Golden Knights and many more. We also have a selection of military aircraft coming and I would love to complement that with old and new non-military aircraft.

Thanks for your time and if you would like more info please feel free to contact me at (403)380-7553 or kwallocha@autotradecenter.ca.

Re: Lethbridge International Airshow

When in the hell is the Air show at Lethbridge. I really wanna go

slimtimc@hotmail.com

Comment

Re: Lethbridge International Airshow

Looks like it's August 7-8, 2004.

Website dedicated to female sneakerheads around the world. We provide sneaker news, jordan release dates, yeezy release dates, and sneaker related content.
      SteveZ

Comment

Working...
      X