Anyone know Walt Orich and....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know Walt Orich and....

Anyone know Walt Orich (sp ) and how to get a hold of him. I understand he is a judge at Reno and flies the warbirds at the Fighter Factory in Va. I would appreciate any info to my email at Randy@unlimitedair.com.
    Thanks,
    Randy Rheinschild
    www.Unlimitedair.com

Re: Anyone know Walt Orich and....

Yo,

I just looked in phone book and didn't see any name of a judge Orich. I looked under Washoe district court, Municipal court and family court. Doens't mean he isn't listed. I'll call around tomorrow. I also looked under city of Sparks. they don't list the practicing justices. But I'll try again Friday...Mike G
    MG

Comment

Have a look under Walt OLRICH.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
        Have a look under Walt OLRICH.

You have 2 different spellings. Is it Olrich or orich? either case. He's not listed. As I said, I can find out tomorrow when I make some phone calls around Reno.
        MG

Comment

Ohlrich

Comment

OOOOKKKKK.. we now have 3 speillings. Regardless, no judge in the Reno area will have a listing in the phone book. so, I WILL call around the Reno, Sparks, Washoe county, court systems tomorrow and WILL get back with you. MG
            MG

Comment

Maybe he is looking not for a law judge in the Reno area but a judge during the races. Walt Ohlrich is a old time racer from 1964-1972 piloting an F8F BuNo 121752 Race 10 named Miss Priss from 68-72 which later became Wampus Cat. He was out of Norfolk, VA when he raced the Bearcat.

I don't know how to contact him, but maybe if we know who to look for, someone will.

Bill
              Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press
              Blue Thunder Air Racing (in memoriam)

Comment

Walter Ohlrich, **moderator edit: removed contact information, forwarded it via email to Randy - Please don't put contact information in posts -thanks!-** For anyone looking for pilots, the FAA database lists addresses (use landings.com) and anywho.com has the phone number once you have the address.

Comment

Thanks guys...I appreciate it very much. Sorry about the spelling disasters I gave you all to work with.
                  Randy Rheinschild
                  www.Unlimitedair.com

Comment

Working...
                  X