Diecast Air Racers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diecast Air Racers

I've only been able to find these 1/72 scale "DIECAST AIR RACERS" by Kyosho, on this UK website.

Priced in Euro and overseas S/H make them a little too pricey to order from here in the states. I've emailed Kyosho (no answer) as well as many diecast collector sites and they eather say "they've never seen them" or "there not avalible in the US yet". Funny, that a Japanese company makes a product about a US sport then only sells them in the UK.

Does anyone know of a seller for these here in the US?

Christian Maser
    Sacramento, CA. USA

p.s.
    What does everyone think of air racing being moved from Reno to Las Vegas, as rumered at this website?...

http://www.***************.com/newss...dtheftinbrief/

Re: Diecast Air Racers

Forgot to log in....

Since I live here (Reno), I'm not so fond of the idea.

I know that there are concerns and issues about the course, but besides that, is there something else going on?

I'll have to make a drive and ask some questions.

Lonnie

PS. I'm going down to Vegas in September for anything.

Comment

Google finds plenty of Kyosho links, but nothing in the air racer series. Too bad they're gear up only, but they still look good. Wish the site had better pics. If they're anything like the Dragon Wings warbird series, they'll start showing up as time passes. They are great models and I couldn't find them in the US originally- now they are all over.

Comment

I asked this question and Anders posted the information.

You can buy the models from HobbyLink Japan (http://www.hlj.com). Search for "Kyosho",
        then "props".

$63.13 at current exchange rate. Shipping was not cheap.

The order went smooth and I received them within about 3 weeks.
        They are really nice.

Comment

Working...
        X