More Airshow Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Airshow Questions

I happen to make it out to Moffett on Saturday. It was an absolutely gorgeous day for an airshow. In my opinion, the areobatics by Greg Poe were the best. I lived in Boise while I went to school and had seen him practice many times and every time it gets better and better. But overall, a pretty good show. I am still trying to fin some information on the Merced Fly-in at Castle this weekend. We want to fly down on Friday for the day and we need to know what time we can fly-in. I forgot who posted the phone number on this site for the fly-in but when I called it, it said that I needed an access number. Any information would be great. Thanks again.
    "CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!"

Re: More Airshow Questions

Remember that the Merced Fly-In this weekend is NOT at Castle - it's at Merced Airport. Should be a nice turnout.

TPS

Comment

Re: Merced 47th Annual Antique Fly In

"Merced 47th Annual Antique Fly In. June 4 – 6, 2004
      Collings Foundation B-24 & B-17, P-51s and a ME 109, Japanese Zero and Curtis P-40 War Hawk. Special appearance by a former Flying Tiger. Over 500 Vintage Airplanes on Display and more!

Merced Municipal Airport – Merced Calif. RV Parking Available. Information (209) 384-2791

Pg2 has additional information.

Thanks

Comment

Sorry: Forgot to include the following in the above post

Again, Information can be obtained from the:

Merced Conference & Visitors Bureau
        209-384-2791
        Show Hours:
        Friday, June 4th 12 Noon -5 PM
        Saturday, June 5th 8AM - 5 PM
        Sunday, June 6th 8AM - 3 PM

Courtsey of Marauder 61
        Complete aeronautical information about Merced Yosemite Regional Airport (Merced, CA, USA), including location, runways, taxiways, navaids, radio frequencies, FBO information, fuel prices, sunrise and sunset times, aerial photo, airport diagram.

Information re Merced Municipal Airport

Comment

Are one of you the guy from Copperopolis International Landing Strip? What kind of planes yall flyin' in?

Hotdogger

Comment

Working...
          X