Watsonville Airshow 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watsonville Airshow 2004

With both Moffett and Watsonville the same weekend I had to make a decision and went with the antiques and pistons instead of the Jet-A and went to Watsonville. Here are a few photos from the show. Most of these were shot with a Nikon D100 and a Nikon 80-400VR lens. Still working to get the nice sharp images you other guys post, but I thought the group would like to see something other than jets from Memorial Day weekend.
    Attached Files
    Jeff Lo
    Biplane race #13 "Miss Gianna"
    Biplane race #6 "Miss Dianne"

Re: Watsonville Airshow 2004

And a few more...
    Attached Files
    Jeff Lo
    Biplane race #13 "Miss Gianna"
    Biplane race #6 "Miss Dianne"

Comment

The pictures look great, especially the colors, they really popped. All of them look like they need more sharpening. How much USM did you use? Keep in mind this comes from an untrained eye, and someone who has had a digital SLR for a whole 5 weeks now.

Comment

Nice shots FlyinLo

If you are into aviation then Northern California was the place to be last weekend. I wish I could have made Watsonville but between 2 days at Moffet, an early morning hot air ballon launch in San Ramon, and the Collings Foundation bombers giving flights out of Livermore on Sunday and Monday I shot well over 500 images as it was. There was a whole lot of stuff in the air last weekend.

Rick

Comment

Oh Come on! No pictures of the winner of the bomb drop and the 2nd place in the spot landing??? hehe

Hotdogger (Cub 056)

Comment

Working...
          X