Nikon D2H Sunset Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikon D2H Sunset Photos

Don't know if I actually mentioned it yet but... with the D1 gone south on me, and me not having enough bux to get a Canon 1DmkII, plus the lens swap that would be necessary. I found some room on my plastic future and got a D2H and a 24-120 VR.

Just fooling around tonight, have not yet shot an airplane with it.. but, I really do like the camera. It's not 8mp, but it does shoot 8fps (if I ever need it) and has a huge buffer and it's FAST!

Anyway, here's a couple from this evening. And I just added a couple from last weekend..
    Attached Files
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Nikon D2H Sunset Photos

Nice shots, next thing I know I'm going to see Wayne Sagar's name all over at naturescapes.net!!

Comment

Originally posted by T. Adams
      Nice shots, next thing I know I'm going to see Wayne Sagar's name all over at naturescapes.net!!
      Ahhh.. I don't think so.. wuz nuttin else to shoot and I wanted to play with my new toy..

Wayne
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

It seems everyones Pics are much better than when this started,,huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Arboc
          It seems everyones Pics are much better than when this started,,huh?
          LOL.. ain't that the truth! On the sunset shots, I literally had to convince my GF that I was not cheating to get that red look..

I think the camera enhances it a bit but, I was out there for about 30 minutes prior to finally giving up thinking the "red stuff" would not happen, even though, it really looked like a good setup for it.. Then as I was downloading the card from the previous, boring sunset shots, I looked outside and darned if it wasn't doing the red thing. Only lasts for a few minutes but it sure is pretty!

Some of the stuff that contributors are sending up here these days is fantastic! Way better than I usually do!

Wayne
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
          X