For Sale Nikon SB-28DX Flash & Tamron 28-300 AF Zoom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Nikon SB-28DX Flash & Tamron 28-300 AF Zoom

1.) Nikon SB-28DX Speedlight (flash) for sale, perfect, like new condition, very little use.

Original box, soft cover, etc.

$245. plus $8.00 shipping (US Only)

2.) Tamron 28-300 F/3.5-6.3 AF Zoom Lens (Nikon mount). Perfect condition, Hoya UV filter. Always kept in camera bag when not in use, no scratches or marks.

$255. plus $8.00 shipping (US Only)

Will accept Pay-Pal or certified check.

If both items purchased together, will combine shipping, total shipping cost, $12.00

Contact me via the "contact us" link at the bottom of this page.

Wayne Sagar
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: For Sale Nikon SB-28DX Flash & Tamron 28-300 AF Zoom

Wayne,
    Giving up your day job and takin' the lady to live in the Fla keys?
    Randy Rheinschild
    www.Unlimitedair.com

Comment

Originally posted by rwflyboy
      Giving up your day job and takin' the lady to live in the Fla keys?
      LOL... I wish.. Had to buy a new camera, gave in and bought the much cheaper than the Canon 1dmkII, Nikon D2H. It likes the new SB 800 flash unit, so, gotta get one of those also... Also, decided I liked VR so much, in a fit of "enough room on the -cards-" I sprung for a Nikon 24-120 VR Zoom to replace the Tamron..

So...

Not really starting over but, no sense keeping stuff in my bag that would do someone else a bit of good, and let me pay down those darn plastic bills a bit..

Wayne
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Hey Wayne -- Congrats on the D2H. I've played with one (but not done any shooting) and thought it reallly impressive. You're gonna have to sell a pile of photos to pay that puppy off, though. Next you need that 70-200 F2.8 VR. It feels like it was made for that camera!

Neal

Comment

Originally posted by wingman
          Hey Wayne -- Congrats on the D2H. I've played with one (but not done any shooting) and thought it reallly impressive. You're gonna have to sell a pile of photos to pay that puppy off, though. Next you need that 70-200 F2.8 VR. It feels like it was made for that camera!

Neal
          Hi Neal, I still feel like I *somewhat* cheated myself, going for the 4mp 2H, rather than pinching pennies and waiting for the Canon 1DmkII.... that said.... I'm saving $1500. and countless heartache of having to sell everything I own and buy new glass.. And, if Nikon stands behind the repair they did NOT do on my D1, then I'll have it as a backup, fully compatible with all my glass and, whatever other accessories that I have that say Nikon on them....

It is an impressive body! I've yet to take more than the few out the window shots, high ISO noise is as mentioned in just about every forum message you'll see about it.. kind of, well noisy.. but... I rarely shoot high ISO, and the rest of the body layout is NICE NICE NICE! Easy to use, VERY nice battery.. Played with Richard's at Sun n Fun and that was what sold me.. Now, if I switch to all Nikon glass, or grow into better Nikon glass.. (the lens you mention is a bit over my head at the moment and... is that really long enough for the pylons???)

I'm still waiting for the hot spot down below to freeze over.. on that day, I'll see you on the ramp with, most likely, a D2X round yer neck...

I'll prolly let ya play with this one at Reno if yer game.. least for a lap or two..

I hope Nikon can fix the old D1.. or better yet, declare it unreparable and send me another 2H to replace it since they already had my money for the "major repair" for over 6 months now..

They have been known to do just that for clearing up mistakes... send out the latest as a replacement... that'd be like a real stinkin windfall wouldn't it! (I'm not holding my breath.... )

Let's chat sometime soon...

Wayne
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
          X