Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everybody ok

tap, tap, tap anybody here? whats up?
    Wayne, this thing isnt working for me. yesterday it would not list new posts and I come walking in this morning and its all dark and scary.
    ECVSteve
    E Clampus Vitus SST #1827, #1850
    Reno Fan since around "82"

Re: Everybody ok

It's okay Steve.... No black helicopters here.... just a bit slow. Wayne is on his way to or in Florida for sun-n-fun.

Bill
    Attached Files
    Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press
    Blue Thunder Air Racing (in memoriam)

Comment

Well, I remembered late (HAHAHA) that he was heading out that way, and this morning I see pictures from Florida. Is everybody heading to florida but me and WJ?

And as a side note, is anybody else having problems with the "new posts" feature? it isn't working for me.
      ECVSteve

Comment

I too am having problems with the new posts. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I've tried logging out but it is the same......

Bill
        Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press

Comment

So Bill, What are we going to do this weekend, except hang out here and wait for the photos to roll in.
          Me, I going to catch up on some coffee roasting I need to do, had some friends beg a bag out of my stash the other day.

Well until photo posting time, what say, around 6ish florida time, any bets?
          ECVSteve

Comment

I think photo posting time will fluctuate depending on miller time!

BP
            Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press

Comment

Originally posted by W J Pearce
              I think photo posting time will fluctuate depending on miller time!

BP
              Ha! I freely admit, it WAS miller time every night this week, save tonight, for I've driven into Tampa to catch an early flight out...

Had camera problems... (read other post) but still managed quite a few shots on my dying Nikon... (totally dead now)

Out of one of those "miller times" I managed a paying gig for a days work today...

Wayne is a HAPPY BOY out of that I'll tell ya!

I'll share what I got as soon as I can guys... Hopefully, some will be good...

One thing for sure.. There is a new camera going to happen to me very soon.. what brand or model is in question at this time but, it'll be better than what I have had, that's for sure!

If I keep answering posts, I'll never get ANY sleep!!

BTW.. try deleting your cookies, then logging in again to see if the new posts thing works.. It's working for me..

Describe how it is not working in detail if that does not fix it and I'll put in a "bug report" to jelsoft..

Wayne
              Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I guess the millers were well deserved. I hate equipment, it's allways falling apart now-a-days you cant find good workmanship in anything.

My search engine problems have gone away so dont worry about that, just get what you got at SnF up on the board.
                ECVSteve

Comment

Working...
                X