Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gentlemen...

Hello All

I have a couple of mint (actually new) copies of John Tegler's classic "Gentlemen You Have a Race" for sale for $20 each including shipping anywhere in North America.

I also have a bunch of well-used but excellent working condition Nikon 35mm equipment for sale, including 8008 and 6006 bodies, and zoom and fixed lenses to 400mm. PM or email me for details on the Nikon stuff. Some of these items are really cheap and would be an excellent way for someone to get started in a Nikon system.

Neal

Re: Gentlemen...

I might be interested in your Nikon Equipment. Wanting to get back into photography and Nikon is the way to go.

Mark G. Ehlers.

P.S. I have some Air Racing Prints that I have had done of some of my art , If your interested I'll have some scanned and post on a new Thread later.

Comment

Re: Gentlemen...

Hi Mark -- I have a variety of stuff -- I've been buying some new high-tech Nikon gear and am also trying to get some unused equipment out of my life. We're retiring and moving early next year, and I would like to minimize the amount of Stuff I'll need to move. email me.

Neal

Comment

Working...
      X