HALLELUJAH! Thanks Wayne.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HALLELUJAH! Thanks Wayne.

Thanks Wayne. Appears all is well in the world. Sorry if I was getting to be a pain about being able to post as me. It will be more fun for me and maybe I can contribute to the fun in the aafo neighborhood. I feel like I have been released from posting
    Bill Clark
    aka: Air Race Addict
    Never mind. Maybe next year

Re: HALLELUJAH! Thanks Wayne.

Originally posted by Air Race Addict
    Thanks Wayne. Appears all is well in the world. Sorry if I was getting to be a pain about being able to post as me. It will be more fun for me and maybe I can contribute to the fun in the aafo neighborhood. I feel like I have been released from posting
    Bill Clark
    aka: Air Race Addict
    Well, once I found that you somehow got on the "unconfirmed" group, (those who have signed up for membership but did not click on the verify link in the confirmation email that is sent by the board software) then it all became clear to me..

I've tried to not make this board (as well as the old version) too restrictive, while at the same time, protect those who visit here from the anonymous snipes from the dark corners that sometimes happen..

I think it's all working pretty well at this time. A valid email account is required for full membership, though, deceptively creative minds can figure a way around that but only for a post or two before they would be gone...

Unregistered visitors can post messages/threads/responses but their messages go into a queue for review. This part is a bit inconvenient for both the poster and the moderators, but it will absolutely stop the carp that has happened in the past and the desperate looks at the board whenever I've been away for a bit to see if there is anything in here out of line..

Some pretty vile messages have been deleted fairly soon after they were posted, for the most part, this has worked in the past... now, we will not have to endure much of that.

This is a HAPPY place and we want to keep it that way!!

Glad to see ya's on board Bill!

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Nice new forum, Wayne and Mark.

Lets see if I can figger out how to work this thing... got to get some non-Ford Avatars up for one thing...

(the formerly perpetually lazy and unregistered user occasionally known as Steve L. )

Comment

Originally posted by 440_Magnum
        (the formerly perpetually lazy and unregistered user occasionally known as Steve L. )
        Ha! Lots more features being registered.. especially, image posting and not having to wait for one of us to get round to verifying the post in the queue...

Welcome "aboard"..

Wayne
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by 440_Magnum
          Nice new forum, Wayne and Mark.

Lets see if I can figger out how to work this thing... got to get some non-Ford Avatars up for one thing...

Hi Steve - great to see you're still sportin' that MOPAR - so I just had to make a new avatar just for you bro

Seriously - great to hear from you again bro
          Mark K....

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra
            Hi Steve - great to see you're still sportin' that MOPAR - so I just had to make a new avatar just for you bro

Seriously - great to hear from you again bro
            I plan to sport it and a couple of others forever (Lord willin' and the creek don't rise). I figure a 440 is about as close to the land equivalent of an R-4360 as I can get

And besides, its got a radiator that was re-cored by the same shop that once reworked the radiators on White Lightnin' (how's that for a stretch to keep things air-racing related?) I hit it off real well with the shop owner when I commented on the Lefty-autographed picture on the wall.

Sounds like your older 'Stang is going to be quite a machine when all is said and done. Glad you're back on-line as well!

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
              Welcome "aboard"..

Wayne
              Oh, not PUNS! Anything but THAT!!!

Comment

Working...
              X