Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swap Meet/Air Racing Trading Post

Hey Wayne,

Been some time since we discussed it- but how about a thread for collectors to swap/sell/trade (etc.) air racing goodies....books, programs, posters, pictures or ????????

I have some neat stuff laying around I would love to trade-
    like an extra copy of Jim Larsen's "Directory Of Unlimited Class Pylon Air Racers" circa 1971.......and lots of other duplicates I have.........

Whatcha think man???? All the best, RG (your humble servant!) hehe

oh, and hmmmmmmmmmmmm........
    Last edited by RandyGoss75; 03-10-2004, 10:17 PM.
    Warlock #75, Steve Ballard, Al "Papa" Goss
    RIP 03/17/10

Re: Swap Meet/Air Racing Trading Post

Originally posted by RandyGoss75
    Hey Wayne,

Been some time since we discussed it- but how about a thread for collectors to swap/sell/trade (etc.) air racing goodies....books, programs, posters, pictures or ????????

I have some neat stuff laying around I would love to trade-
    like an extra copy of Jim Larsen's "Directory Of Unlimited Class Pylon Air Racers" circa 1971.......and lots of other duplicates I have.........

Whatcha think man???? All the best, RG (your humble servent!) hehe

oh, and hmmmmmmmmmmmm........
    LOL.. assuming the hummmmmm is due to all the moderator emails you just have gotten with my test posts.. all for good reason my friend!!

Check yer PM in a few on details..

Yes, since I'm in here doing a lot of work on the MB right now, I'd be HAPPY to do the "trading post" if that's what you'd like to call it??

Gotta work up some "legalsleaze" wording for same.. if there is to be a private transaction, then it has to be clearly stated that nobody but the two parties involved are responsible for any of said transaction...

Anyway.. I shall do it my friend!

Check PM in a momo..

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

AAFO Trading Post

Right on! I think "AAFO Air Racing Trading Post" sounds cool........

Of course you would have to post a disclaimer- but I'm sure we would all play nice???? hehe

Looking forward to it man......RG
      Warlock #75, Steve Ballard, Al "Papa" Goss
      RIP 03/17/10

Comment

Re: AAFO Trading Post

Originally posted by RandyGoss75
        Right on! I think "AAFO Air Racing Trading Post" sounds cool........

Of course you would have to post a disclaimer- but I'm sure we would all play nice???? hehe

Looking forward to it man......RG
        Tis done, one of those things that if I don't do it now while I'm in "techie" mode, I'll never get to it..

Blame Markers! He got me started in this mode and I'm not even getting any sleep as of late due to it....

But we're gettin some neat stuff done!

Knock yerself out, I think the disclaimer that I put in is short and sweet and should be "good enough" to CMA....

Wayne
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Re: Swap Meet/Air Racing Trading Post

How about a -9 or -7 Merlin? I'll take anything. Heads, skirts, rods, pistons, cranks, cases. You name it I'll trade or pay for it.

Bill Eberhardt

Comment

Working...
          X