C-123

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-123

A bare metal C-123 was flying in and out of Stead all weekend. Really cool to see him takeoff with the jets cut in. Looked to me like test flights, anyone know the story?

Leo
    Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
    airplanenutleo@gmail.com
    thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

That C-123 belong to CIA Inc. At Stead field. It has appeared in a number of commercial and movies such as Air America and Con-Air

Comment

Originally posted by Airracer
      That C-123 belong to CIA Inc. At Stead field. It has appeared in a number of commercial and movies such as Air America and Con-Air
      Cool, that means they have "Large Marge" flyin again.. Here's one of her from pre race week R2K... color's kinda hinky (hadn't worked out the kinks with the new digital yet)
      Attached Files
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Thanks

For the Info!
        I looked in some race photo's of mine and there she is in the background.
        Is she a working plane or "personal"?

Leo
        Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
        airplanenutleo@gmail.com
        thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

I believe Albie said the plane has been sold to a customer in Alaska, and they've been getting her ready for delivery for months now. HUGE project, if you've ever seen that plane up close!

Comment

Looks like shes going to end up around Anchorage-Bristol Bay hauling King Salmon off some beach, when i see her come through ill try to catch a shot or two of her

Comment

Working...
            X