Still more Reno pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still more Reno pics

Yes, I still have more photos from Reno. At the rate I’m going through them, I’ll be done around September. I just wanted to share for those who are interested. The new or newly completed galleries are:

Voodoo
    September Pops
    Big Bossman
    Riff Raff
    Cloud Dancer
    Kimberly Brooke (Pardue’s Bearcat)

The galleries that are on the page but not complete are Czech Mate (has some small photos), Rare Bear (photos from PRS) and Spirit of Texas. All other galleries are done but there are many more galleries that I have yet to start.

Also, some of the pics are showing their softness, and other have a few of the dreaded jaggies (not to be confused with juggies which are great to have photos of), but I did my best.

Hope you enjoy,

Bill Pearce

http://www.pbase.com/wjpearce/air_racing
    Attached Files
    Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press
    Blue Thunder Air Racing (in memoriam)

Here's another tease
    Attached Files
    Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press

Comment

Bill: Brilliant work. You have a wonderful eye for composition. Examples: Mike Brown's "Noses"; the rear-quarter ground shots of Precious; and the above shot of Cloud Dancer -- even the shimmering heat off the radiator. Skip Holm always likes to be lucky, but ya' gotta be good to take advantage of "luck." Peas
      Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
      World Speed Record Holder

Comment

Why thank you Peas. I truly appreciate your comments. I really like the shot of Jimmy. If you look, you can see the heat coming out of the left exhaust bank of the Merlin. It is distorting the mountains behind. It's a bit more visible of the bigger pic on the site. At first I thought it was prop blur but it just didn't look like right.

Larger Jimmy shot (hehehe)

Once again, thank you,

Bill Pearce
        Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press

Comment

Working...
        X