Racing schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racing schedule

Okay, stupid question time. I have always been interested in air racing (or any other type of racing for that matter), but have never really followed it that closely til now. Is Reno the only place they race at? Or are there other events throughout the year?

race schedule

Hey now! The only stupid question is the one that is never asked! The Reno National Championshiop Air Races are only held once a year at Stead field in Reno. This year the races run from September 16-19, 2004.

There is no race circuit for Air Racing, this is a one and only event of it's kind...so don't miss it and we'll see you there!

-GriffonGirl

Comment

Re: Racing schedule

Originally posted by Unregistered
      Okay, stupid question time. I have always been interested in air racing (or any other type of racing for that matter), but have never really followed it that closely til now. Is Reno the only place they race at? Or are there other events throughout the year?
      Sorry didn't get to this one, I've been sicker than a dog and sleeping mostly for the past three days...

GG's correct about "racing" but there are, at least, two demonstration races held during the year. One at Oshkosh, the other at the Nellis Air Show...

Not sure but I think Dayton might also have demo's..

Not as fast, not as noisy but just almost as much fun!

Wayne
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
      X