First Chino Air Show Pix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Chino Air Show Pix

DaBear landed in RNO about an hour ago so's here we'll put up a couple of his shots for a welcome home..

A couple here, a couple there.. This due to the fact that somewhere after turning 50... I started getting really tired after a long trip... just in case I don't make it very far tonight, we'll have more tomorrow....

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Spit

I really am a patient guy but that Spit is awsem. Cant wait to see some more of it.

Comment

Re: Spit

Originally posted by MattB
      I really am a patient guy but that Spit is awsem. Cant wait to see some more of it.
      LOL... DaBear is workin on his end and I'm workin on mine

To be completely honest... things are a bit frantic this week and last, with Bear in California and me on the road the last part of the week doing a search for daplacetolive/work... it's been a long one!

We'll have *something* up later today...

hopefully...

Wayne
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Bear's gonna kill me if I shoot out all his stuff before he's ready but here ya go for now..
        Attached Files
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

beautiful, but why oh why did they clip the wings on a high altitude plane.......?
          the other Wayne................

Comment

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

<beautiful, but why oh why did they clip the wings on a high altitude plane.......?>

Perhaps for speed at low altitudes...chasing buzz bombs is hard work!

Comment

Just what the doctor ordered! Im gonna hafta plan a trip to see this one. Any comments on how she sounds?

Comment

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

She takes very little time to get off the ground, climbs like a bat out of hell, and purrs like a kitten during her flypast. If they ever really put power to her, I imagine she'll growl just like Miss Ashley II did during her early morning power runs over Stead.

Comment

Travle Plans??

Any knowlage of if the Spit will travle and where? Id love to see this plane but talking my wonderful wife into a trip that far away is a large task.

Comment

No word just yet...

We'd love to see them enter the aircraft at the Rolls Royce Heritage Competition at Reno or Oshkosh. Unknown what their air show schedule is at this time. You might try:

...and query them as to their plans for the aircraft...

Comment

Perhaps for speed at low altitudes...chasing buzz bombs is hard work!
                      ..except that it was a high altitude recce plane with a pressurized cockpit...
                      the other Wayne................

Comment

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZUUURRRP!!!

<..except that it was a high altitude recce plane with a pressurized cockpit...>

Definitely missed its calling...would have had more fun chasing buzz bombs!<g>

Comment

Working...
                        X