American Yank Needs Your Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Yank Needs Your Help!

I am hoping someone from the British Isles can help out a yank in the colonies. I am looking for the latest issue of a British aviation publication titled Air Combat Chronicles. I have a number of photos associated with a story inside this issue and can not get the publication here in the states. Since I know this web site has a wide audience base I am hoping someone from Europe can help me out? I would be willing to recover all cost of acquiring and shipping this publication. Feel free to contact me at david_leininger@yahoo.com. Thank you in advance.

Dave

British Air Race Addict maybe?

Dave,
    How's it going? You may be able to contact a guy I know who is way into the Air Races after coming out for the last two years as my guest at the Air Race Addict basecamp. I am sure he would help you out if he can and you still need the help. You can email him, but you may want to email me as I am not sure he would want his address made public. Probably not an issue, but got to respect his privacy.
    email me @
    Bill.Clark@horizonair.com
    alias: Air Race Addict

Comment

Dave,

I'll try to have a look over the next few days to see if I can find it, I must confess though I have no recolection of having seen it before, but I'll look and let you know.

Chris

Comment

Working...
      X