Reno 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reno 2004

I know that I don't have to say anything about this year to start any hype, but I want to let you all know that I cannot wait until September!!! I plane on being there all week long. Hope to allof you there, even though I woulndn't be able to tell who you are!! I can already smell the fumes and hear the big roundies roaring!!
    "CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!"

We made our hotel reservations as we were checking out last year. Hopefully, we will be bringing a handfull of newbies with us this year. I blab so much about it at work, half the company is interseted in attending this year!

On another note, has anyone heard of any progress on American Spirit or Nemisis NXT? There was talk a while back of several NXT's possibly making it to '04.

What ever happened to the Dart project from Rennaissance?

"Look daddy........there's an airplane up in the sky"

Blue Skies
    Sky Critter

Comment

You can read any news about the NXT project at http://www.nemesisnxt.com/ It says on the site that it will be publicly unveiled on May 12th.

Critter, I loved the Pink Floyd lyric! It's "Look Mummy" though. Of course, it could just be that it's not a lyric, and I've just had too many Heinekins tonight!

Race 29
      Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Put away the Heines, Race 29! That was 5/12/2002...
        Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
        World Speed Record Holder

Comment

You're right....It is "Mummy" but the last update on the NXT site was a loooooong time ago.
          Sky Critter

Comment

Peas & Critter,
            Yeah your right, that was a long time ago. I just read it real quick and didn't notice the year on the press release. There's nothing like a little humilty to keep you sober the rest of the week!! Sorry guys!

Race 29
            Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Nemesis NXT

The latest publicly avalible information on Nemesis NXT, I have seen is here...

Other NXT's are not too far behind.

Comment

Working...
              X