Soda Blasting - Non Destructive Surface Preparation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soda Blasting - Non Destructive Surface Preparation

Well, I know Chris will probably not "blow his own horn" but one of my good friends from the Critical Mass Team, Chris Farinha has gone into business for himself...

I don't know if many of you are aware of the process of "soda blasting" but it's what was used to clean the Statue of Liberty when they rebuilt her. The stuff takes off paint and corrosion, yet does not harm rubber parts, glass or the softer metal surfaces below it!

Sounds GREAT for all of you warbird guys down in the near Bay area, and or Sacremento area... not to mention the Muscle Car crowd down that way.. Even blasts fiberglass without harming the surface, removes paint and bad stuff only... amazing.. !

Anyway... you can contact Chris if you have a need for the process... Email Master Blaster
    Attached Files
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Thanks for the plug Wayne,

Notice the colors on the 747? That's just to remind me (Not that I need it) I would rather be doing this at home than being another 5 or 6 time zones away tomorrow from where I was yesterday, if you know what I mean. I will let you know how it goes, Hopefully from home and not from Bahrain.

CF DBA MB

Comment

Master Blaster

Hey Chris, you'll make it work!

Ya gotta sign up for a user account with Master Blaster as your user name!!

N E Way....

My pleasure to give a bud a plug... (specially since you're not "competition" )

Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
      X