Super Bowl streaker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl streaker?

Anybody see that streaker at halftime of the Super Bowl?

Did anyone else notice that the guy looked an awful lot like Randy Goss?

This is NOT the way to pick up a beer sponsorship for Reno, dude.....:-)

Streaker

I swear- I was at home on the couch!!

Speeddemon, you know I only get the rainbow wig out for Reno!

Warlock #75, Steve Ballard, Al "Papa" Goss
    RIP 03/17/10

Comment

Half Time Show: "What Were They Thinking??"

Am I just getting old?? Or....??

Was it just me and those of us on the south side of... <ahem>... 40ish.... or, was that half time show totally in the realm of "what were they thinking?????? ???

Almost all RAP "music"... I don't think I saw one American Flag. Geez!

We've got 1000's of men and women (boys and girls) "on location" overseas and, unless I was just blinded by what I *was* seeing, I don't remember ANY tribute to them within the half time "show"...

Totally inappropriate in my, admittedly, old eyes..

I think I'm about as "hip" as any 52 year old American but.. Rap Rap and more Rap... Janet Jackson <ahem> and whomever else... peediddy??? Who is he anyway??????

I know CBS and the NFL were not exactly "happy" with the show, didn't they have a review of content?

Not that I mind a good boob shot or three but that JJ boobiepeek, while "advertised" as accidental (I seriously doubt it) would have had me running for the remote if I had any kids watching.....

Just my $02. spank me for being an old fogey if you want but.. I think they could have/should have done a bit better....

done with rant

Wayne
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Was anybody else offended by Kid Rock and the American Flag poncho that he was wearing? His disrespect that he showed really pi&&ed me off.

Maybe there should be a constitutional amendment against wearing a flag as a poncho and then throwing it down on the stage (or drum riser) when the song is over.

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rpzo
          Was anybody else offended by Kid Rock and the American Flag poncho that he was wearing? His disrespect that he showed really pi&&ed me off.

Maybe there should be a constitutional amendment against wearing a flag as a poncho and then throwing it down on the stage (or drum riser) when the song is over.

Rick
          Rick, I think MANY were offended by the entire half time affair.

I sure was! And I'm pretty open minded!

Wayne
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Rick, I think MANY were offended by the entire half time affair.
            The whole thing offended me as well and I was born, raised, and still live in the San Francisco Bay Area. You don't get much more liberal than that.

Rick

Comment

Re: Half Time Show: &quot;What Were They Thinking??&quot;

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
              Am I just getting old?? Or....??

Was it just me and those of us on the south side of... <ahem>... 40ish.... or, was that half time show totally in the realm of "what were they thinking?????? ???
              Well, CBS and MTV just proved to over 100 million people that the terminal version of cranial-rectal inversion syndrome is not just limited to small town promoters.

Fortunately I was spared the spectacle. Crummy weather, a cuppa hot chocolate (mildly spiked), darkness and a long week allowed me to follow in the footsteps of our President; bored by the first half, nodding off at the start of the 'festivities' at half-time, and oblivious until the news recapped the good stuff. Unfortunately, though, the news has decided to re-run, endlessly, clips of all the crud that clogged up the 'show'. <sigh>. There really is no escape.

Frankly, all the denials and apologies ring a bit hollow, what with the promise of something 'shocking' in the Jackson segment alluded to in the week's hype and buildup. If they're lying about this being 'unintended', 'unrehearsed', and 'an accident', someone ought to nail the fools and big time at that. But then, they hired a freak show to begin with, so I guess they got their money's worth.

Next year I'll know better, hit the remote button for something else to begin with... I can always use a few more hours shut-eye.

No, Wayne, it isn't just you... and yes, it does fall totally within that realm.

MAE - Comments@Reno-SteadAirport.com

Comment

I still say it kinda looked like Goss....

Comment

Originally posted by speeddemon
                  LOL... Poor Randy... just can't get no respect!

Wayne
                  Wayne Sagar
                  "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Originally posted by speeddemon
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    You mean what flopped out of Janet Jackson's outfit?

Comment

i like modern music as much as the next teen male but kid rock is a dumb ba$tard that has no right being famous, i know several of my favorite bands that are probably just as up in arms as you and i are.
                      heh heh alriiiight

Comment

Well, what do you expect from the minds of "MTV"! The NFL is trying to broaden it's fan base.

But still when you look up in the stands, you mostly see middle aged white guys.

As for RAP "music". RAP ryhmes with C--P. And that's what I think of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                          RAP ryhmes with C--P. And that's what I think of it!
                          LOL... whomever you are....

Wayne
                          Wayne Sagar
                          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by matt
                            kid rock is a dumb ba$tard that has no right being famous

THIS, coming from the guy who's chat room nickname was kid_rock?

Don't go changin', elbarto....we luv ya just the way you are.

"The Hebrew Hornet"

Comment

F0r the record, how many of you really think JJ goes around wearing pasties all the time just for the heck of it ?!? (just in case someone accidentally rips off her velcro-attached top.)

Sounds like a lot of people missed the pasty nipple thingy.

Comment

Working...
                              X