Re: hey AAFO_WSAGER.....

Originally posted by Unregistered
    hey do you work at stream?
    Nope, but a close relative does..

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

would that explain the big AAFO.COM sticker on the car im parked in front of?

Comment

would that explain the big AAFO.COM sticker on the car im parked in front of?
        It would, very likey, explain that.. now, don't go doin any damage to that "car" cause of anything you read here now!

And, you misspelled the family name in your thread title....

Common error but our family name is the uncommon spelling with an "ar" rather than the much more common "er"

It takes the origination of the name to an entirely different part of the world from what I gather..

Wayne
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

why would I want to do damage to anything related to the finest source of info on the reno air races on the web. I actually knew about this site before I saw the car. im logged as guest cuz Im at work (obviously) but I pulled in the mornin and saw the sticker and was like..... hmmmm interesting. I also knew YOU were a fellow oregonian so I inquired. any way sorry about the name. keep up the good work!!!!!!

Comment

why would I want to do damage to anything related to the finest source of info on the reno air races on the web. I actually knew about this site before I saw the car. im logged as guest cuz Im at work (obviously) but I pulled in the mornin and saw the sticker and was like..... hmmmm interesting. I also knew YOU were a fellow oregonian so I inquired. any way sorry about the name. keep up the good work!!!!!!
            LOL.. yaa never know.. I'm sure my brother and you probably have met... if not, surely you will at some time..

Thanks for the kudos..

Wayne
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
            X