Tom Cruise flys a Mustang.....hmm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Cruise flys a Mustang.....hmm

P-51 Mustang Survivors: Survivor Home. World War II, North American P-51A, P-51B, P-51C, P-51D, P-51H, F-51D, F-51H Mustang survivor in civilian ownership

Sounds like here is someone that needs to put a Reno Race Film in the theater.
    Randy Rheinschild
    www.Unlimitedair.com

If anyone knows...

...Tom Cruise's, flight management team (Instructor, Crew, FBO) please contact me at my email (mitchscript@hotmail.com) and lets talk first, and see how that person could become a production team member and more. Please see earlier post re: Film for a little more detail. Thank you and regards, mitchscript@hotmail.com
    ###
    Thank you - rwflyboy - you are right, and this has been a passion-mission of mine and many other great talented production teams for years.

Comment

maybe Kevin La Rosa...

Maybe Kevin La Rosa would know something...does film work and is based in Van Nuys, Ca. where Risky Business used to be hangared.
      Randy Rheinschild
      www.Unlimitedair.com

Comment

It's been rumored that Tom has been flying this Mustang for a couple years. I've heard he likes to fly his Pitts pretty often, and is still getting used to the Mustang. One of the big rumors also was that he was looking to buy a racer, but was going to have someone else do the racing. Voodoo was for sale during this time, but I don't know if Mr. Cruise and Mr. Button ever talked. I don't know if Tom decided against it for fear of being mobbed at Reno, but I've seen quite a few celebrities in the pits walking around just like everyone. All the mobbing is reserved for Chuck Yeager, WWII heroes, Astronauts, Shelton, Tiger, Holm, Greenamyer, Randy Goss, etc.

Race 29
        Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Originally posted by Race 29
          All the mobbing is reserved for Chuck Yeager, WWII heroes, Astronauts, Shelton, Tiger, Holm, Greenamyer, Randy Goss, etc.

AS IT SHOULD BE... ;D
          Randy Rheinschild
          www.Unlimitedair.com

Comment

Chuck Yeager, WWII heroes, Astronauts, Shelton, Tiger, Holm, Greenamyer, Randy Goss, etc.

Race 29
            LOL... in reality, what I've seen at Reno and other large events are that the fans simply are so used to seeing "celebrety" racers and show pilots, they just sort of look on from a distance.

I doubt seriously that *anyone* who is famous gets mobbed at virtually any aviation event. How bout Jack Nicholson <sp?> and his Laker game visits? I'd imagine the fans are pretty used to seeing famous people and just accept their presence..

From what I've read of Mitch's script, *IF* He could get Tom to take a look at it, I think we'd see the movie made. The starring role is PERFECT for Tom...

Oh well.. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if it happens ey...

Wayne
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Tom at Reno last year

Tom was at Reno last year with his body guards. My nephew got his autograph on a program cover.

Comment

What's a "Laker", and what kind of game do they play? I thought Air Racing was the only game in town.

Race 29
                Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

What's a "Laker", and what kind of game do they play?

Race 29
                  I think its a street gang out of Los Angeles, but they haven't been the same since they got whipped by a church group from Texas.... ;-)

Comment

Tom

Tom Cruise did an interview with Barbera WaWa last year and it was done in the hanger where he keeps his toys. Don't go in for that kind of stuff but the whole thing was done in front of Montana Miss.
                    Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
                    airplanenutleo@gmail.com
                    thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

You know...I'm kind of embarassed to admit this, but I've 'mobbed' Randy Goss before. And it just ain't all it's cracked up to be.

Sorry, bro....

Comment

Originally posted by speeddemon
                        You know...I'm kind of embarassed to admit this, but I've 'mobbed' Randy Goss before. And it just ain't all it's cracked up to be.

Sorry, bro....
                        Ewe guys are disgusting... and I love ya for it...

Wayne
                        Wayne Sagar
                        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Re: Tom

Originally posted by Leo
                          Tom Cruise did an interview with Barbera WaWa last year and it was done in the hanger where he keeps his toys. Don't go in for that kind of stuff but the whole thing was done in front of Montana Miss.
                          Clarify: you're not into having toys, or gawd forbid, Baba Wawa? How 'bout Baba with toys? Ewww! She was seen hangin' out by the Snap-On truck.

Comment

Re: Re: Tom

Originally posted by Unregistered
                            Clarify: you're not into having toys, or gawd forbid, Baba Wawa? How 'bout Baba with toys? Ewww! She was seen hangin' out by the Snap-On truck.
                            You may not like Barbara Walters for.. whatever reason but.. As someone who has done a fair amount of interviews, I'd have to say, I'm in absolute awe of her ability to get people to talk!

I don't know what "power" she uses (witch maybe??? ) but she is certainly able to get through the walls and get people to be honest and very deep!

She's VERY skilled and probably, the best interviewer of our time... like her personality or not..

Wayne
                            Wayne Sagar
                            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Toys

I'll admit I wrote a badly worded post, but BaBa WaWa and toys? Ewwww is right! Anyone but her (not that she is'nt the best at her game.)
                              Not into interviews, but could'nt pass on the background.
                              Very much into toys. Mechanical ones that is. Wait, ohhhh, no matter what I say!

The bad thing is I'm still buying toys. Anyone out there wanna unload a 61 vette?

Leo
                              Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
                              airplanenutleo@gmail.com
                              thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Working...
                              X