No announcement yet.

New Midway film being started filming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Midway film being started filming?

I just wonder how many SBD dauntless is we have flyable if Woody Harrelson is starring in a new Midway movie being filmed any word if it's true Bradley Cooper also and I forget who else I just wonder if we have that many SBD running around

Re: New Midway film being started filming?

It looks like it is in filming.

imdb link

Part of me cringes at how they could screw it up, but I'll try to be hopeful.

Comment

Woody Harrelson doesn't sound good in a war movie. I hope it's better then the original Midway Movie with Charleston, not one of his better movies.

Comment

Hey, anything has to be better than the new Air Strike/Unbreakable Spirit movie Bruce Willis was in.

Actually when was the last time a WWII flying movie made most people happy? Battle of Britain? Dark Blue Sky? I expected everyone to like Dunkirk with the real planes but I've seen more negative reviews on the internet than I would have expected. I realize discontent people are more likely to leave a review than content people but still.....
        "young" Thomas

http://teamonemoment.com/

Comment

I found the air-to-air scenes in Dunkirk to be especially bad-ass!!!
          "CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Matt58 View Post
            I found the air-to-air scenes in Dunkirk to be especially bad-ass!!!
            Okay well thank you for all the inside but what about the spd's how many are flying can the movie find enough to make it look believable like it did in Pearl Harbor with the zeros

Comment

"Flyboys" (2006) complete overkill with CGI. I would rather they used old footage than CGI.

Comment

Working...
              X