• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race 2: A Different View

Accidentally stumbled upon this with “0 Views”... happy I did though

Reno from '99 to '22

Re: Race 2: A Different View

Great Video. It really shows the skills you need to fly the pylons + watching out for the other planes. RARA should use that to promote the unlimiteds.
    Lockheed Bob

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
      Accidentally stumbled upon this with “0 Views”... happy I did though

https://youtu.be/8FBRh1RYW2o
      WOW, I'll second what Bob said! That is probably the closest to actually "being there" that we'll ever get as mere earthbound mortals! The gyro effect of the stable cam platform is so similar to what your head movements would be... really REALLY cool stuff!
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Video has been taken down.

Comment

Originally posted by Race5 View Post
          Video has been taken down.
          Too bad, hope it's just a glitch, was, by far, the best back seat view ever I think!

Double thumbs up, hope they put it back up!
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

That is a bummer, hope they share that again. Maybe they have plans to and that was just a test file that somehow found its way into Youtube?

I watched it yesterday on a big monitor with Bose sounds system.

Dang, it was awesome. I was glued to the screen and found myself bending my head in the turns just like Mike Browns was, and the sound quality was sweet. After watching that I wish I had couple spare million I would build my own personal P51 hotrod fly it at Reno just like Mike is doing. :-)

Previously there have been some good ones, but the technology is getting better and this 7 minute clip was the best so far.

Hey MB if you are out there, please share that with your friends here on HangerTalk :-)

Comment

Does anybody know if Mike Brown has any plans to release this video?

The quality and equipment used really made this video entertaining.

Look forward to seeing more of this.

Comment

Working...
              X