Happy New Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year

A particular Happy New Year to Mr. Darryl Bond who for many years has quietly been bringing the lovely Lady Jo to Reno. Always in the Bronze, taken for granted, but there.

How much does it cost to prepare an immaculate P-51 and bring it to Reno each year?

And don't forget that Mr. Bond also for many years was the main sponsor of the late Super Corsair!

Neal
    Attached Files

Happy New Year to Ron Buccarelli, for bringing one of the most impressive looking Racers ever out of retirement. Love the way this airplane looks. By the way there is a very nice piece by Scotty Germain over on WAP detailing plans to make PM a little faster.

I wonder how much Dandy Don W. spent on these cowlings. Some wonderful metalwork there!

Neal
    Attached Files

Comment

Happy New Year to Jimmy Leeward, who was racing at Reno even before I started taking pictures there (and that's a long time). I thought it interesting that two solid 390 mph airplanes were battling for the Bronze win in 2003. Who's the greater sandbagger -- Leeward or Buccarelli?

Neal
      Attached Files

Comment

Werd to Jimmy
        Scotty G

Comment

By the pound?

Originally posted by wingman

I wonder how much Dandy Don W. spent on these cowlings. Some wonderful metalwork there!

Neal [/B]

I dunno.....what was the street value of a kilo of......oh, nevermind.

Comment

Working...
          X