FROSTBITE/MR AWESOME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FROSTBITE/MR AWESOME

WHATS THE DEAL WITH FROSTBITE/MR AWESOME?

WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH BAYWATCH?????
    AND KNIGHT RIDER FOR THAT MATTER????

Comment

I haven't heard of anything new about "Frostbite" in several months. I last saw that they were looking for someone to do some sheet metal work. He is based in a couple of hours from me in eastern Ark. I'm not sure if that is where the plane is though. I'll see if I can find out anything.

Kevin

Comment

Un-Regie,
        Now, now! David Hasselhoff is as common a name as David Letterman! At least he had the nad to register!

Race 29
        Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Excellent , My son Hobie is a huge fan of Mr Awesome.

Comment

dear AAFO readers,
            the original post under my user name was not posted by me. I do not know how or why it was posted, but i have asked that it be removed.

This post has caused some upset to some people. I am sorry for that upset, but as I have stated, It is not my thoughts about RARA or any persons mentioned in the post.

I have great respect for the People the make up RARA and for the people that particpate in the Airraces.

Please do not ask who or what upset this has caused as it in not an issue for public discussion and this forum is not for this type of disscussion, it is for the promotion of airracing.

thank you

robert burns
            Last edited by tow-3; 01-15-2004, 08:23 PM.
            bob burns
            ex tow-3, now race 66 crew
            "dont mess with texas"

Comment

Dis-invited?

The original quote has been removed at the request of Tow-3 for the reasons stated in his amended post... Come on, folks, if you have an opinion, at least be man enough to put it up under your own name and take whatever heat or comment it may generate.

My position is well known and documented in other places, and I'm always available to answer questions or take the flames, if any. Some things are going to have to change if the event is to survive, and to stick your head in the sand and hope it goes away isn't going to work this time. Management at RARA has come and gone many times before, and it will come and go many times in the future, provided there is an event to put on.

There are many great people at RARA and the many volunteers that put the event on, and that will likely never change... The problems I've experienced have gone on for a very long time, and I've had enough. Try as I might to get the powers-that-be to correct things, it didn't happen, and I've taken the steps necessary to permanently address, in a very public manner, the problems I've experienced and more I've uncovered.

Speak up, comment, do whatever, but this is going to be a VERY quiet board if things continue as they have... and I don't intend to let that happen.
              Hmmmm..... Sounds like there's enough of us now to form our own club.

MAE - Comments@Reno-SteadAirport.com
              Last edited by M.A. Edwards; 01-15-2004, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tow-3
                dear AAFO readers,
                the original post under my user name was not posted by me. I do not know how or why it was posted, but i have asked that it be removed.

thank you

robert burns
                Tow.... I don't know how this could happen either but assuming it did, I'd guess that *somehow* someone has your password for your account. I'd strongly suggest logging into your user cp (link located in upper right section of page) then click on the "edit password" link...

Change your password.

I will add this bit of information: This system is a VERY secure one, we show no evidence in our logs of having been comprimised, however, again, assuming this happened in this case, change your password immediately.

Please PM me or email me to confirm you have done this as I can and will do it for you if not.

Question: Have you used this system on any one else's computer as a logged in member? If so, you will have left your cookie on that system, whomever's it might have been, and subsequent access to this board by anyone on that computer, should you not log out, would allow that person access to the board as you.

I'd advise anyone who uses someone else's machine to access this board to LOG OUT prior to exiting the system.

Thanks,
                Wayne

PS.... **Added By Edit**

I'm going to go on record here... I get critiqued for monitoring this board too closely at times... I've jumped in the middle of several discussions that I thought were too, shall we say, controversial..

I do not wish to be a "Board Nazi".... but, I'm going to ask that we keep to the high ground on ALL discussions here.

I read the original post in question here and thought it a bit harsh... out of respect to a registered member, I did not take it down or ask that it be edited, even though I did not agree with the content. I suppose, I'm going to have to watch these things closer and remove that which I think is "over the top">>>>
                Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

C'mon somebody must know something about Mr. Awesome!

Comment

FROSTBITE!!!!!

Comment

Me want to know toooooooo!!!!
                      Bear..... and now Ghost Fever Forever...... John

Comment

Anybody know Jack Frost? someone has to know something!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Snow Miser
                          Anybody know Jack Frost? someone has to know something!!!
                          A couple years ago, I managed to dig out contact info for Jack at his company office. Left several messages, with promise from his receptionist that there would be a return call, which never came.

That's about all I can say about it. He's either way too busy or doesn't want to talk about it.

Been planning on trying the same contact info again sometime this year.. although, from anything I've "heard" (all totally unconfirmed) we will not see the airplane anytime soon (meaning, probably not this year)

The sport needs exciting, unknown's, like Frostbite and others.. I hope we get to see him and the airplane sometime.

Wayne
                          Wayne Sagar
                          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

We need frostbite

Comment

I hope Mr. Awesome comes back to Reno

Comment

Working...
                              X