Jesus died for you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus died for you

I want to tell you all that God loves you so much Jesus died on the cross for all sins, past, present and future, He died so you can be seen sinless in the eyes of God, all you have to do is come to Jesus in prayer and ask Jesus to forgive your sins and just like that its forgiven.

Jesus was the promised Messiah he came because he loves us so much, The creator became part of the creation, Immanuel means God with us, Jesus came and performed many miracles, like made water into wine, walked on water, healed the sick and blind, broung back the dead. Jesus did all this to glorify God and to show us the way. Jesus was the only flesh on earth that was sinless, Jesus never sinned, because he was God in the flesh, he had to fulfill the prophecy of a sheep without blemish and had to die for many. Jesus gave his life they did not take it from him he gave his life for us. Thats how much God loves us.

Matthew 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows. 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Tell me doesn't all that look like what you watch when you turn on your local news, Did you hear about the Iran quake, new terror threat. plus this is the generation that saw the fig tree blossom, Israel became a Nation after 2000 years of being scattered God broung them back, All this was prophecied in the bible, the generation that sees the fig tree blossom (Israel become a Nation) will see the return of Jesus.

If you would like to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior and mean it with your heart please say this to Jesus right now, He is everywhere he will hear.

Dear Jesus, I admit I am a sinner in need of a savior.

I believe you died on the cross for all my sins and on the third day you rose again.

I ask you now to come into my heart Lord Jesus, forgive my sins, and save my soul Amen..

Welcome to the family of God, I know now you have a loving everlasting father. and he will show you things you have never seen before. God bless you.

P.S. If you want to read the bible you can go here

Finally someone agree with me. can he save airracing to? if he saves all then maybe he can rid of evil Rara. I thoughts i saw god at the races once, but it was jus wayne who bring us this wonderful site to share belife. Really i think god flys dago red, that why it win all time. unbeetable.

Comment

News from Section 3:16...
      Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
      World Speed Record Holder

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
        Really i think god flys dago red, that why it win all time. unbeetable.
        Does that mean there's a little Dago in all of us?
        http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
        http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

Working...
        X