Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to All, and to All a Good Night.

God Bless Our Troops Abroad and at Home. . . . . .

Len & Linda Ashburn

Darn............ someone beat me in the Christmas greeting area this year....... But I also want to say Merry Christmas to everyone and especially our service people serving in the U.S. and abroad. God Bless you folks, and please come home safe... I had one couple come in today for a marriage license. He was being shipped tonite. He couldn't say where. but they were in a big hurry to get married. That was rough. anyway, Merry Christmas y'all and to all, a successful 2004. Mike Gallagher
    MG

Comment

I see a lot of young kids are their way to deployment. Thoughts and prayrers to all them and their loved ones this season..and Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a happy, healthy New Year to all on AAFO.com.
      Connie Pardew

Comment

XMAS

Merry CHRISTMAS to everyone! I am happy to see that we can still use that word in this forum.

Clay
        Rare Bear Fan Sponsor

Comment

Merry Christmas
          Here's hoping Santa brings you everything you wished for and more
          Mark K....

Comment

Hey Mark!

It's good to see you're still around! I hope everything is well with you and your wife and that her recovery is coming along well. Merry Christmas to you and everyone else here on the board!

Rick L.
            (Still missing P1!)

Comment

Mark K...let us know how it's going

Mark,
              It would be great to get an update from you.....Hoping all is well and the work at home has gotten easier.
              Randy Rheinschild
              www.Unlimitedair.com

Comment

OK - a quickie update......

Wife finally had her surgery early last month, and to be brutally honest, she's been having a tuff go of things. She's still a trooper and keeping a hopeful outlook, just as we all are. With any luck the nagging pain will subside sometime soon and she'll get back on track and off the pain killers. On the bright side the surgery seems to have at least started the healing process (she had her clavicle pinned so the bone has a solid foundation) as the last series of xrays showed some progress towards that end.

As far as everything else goes - I'm working a lot, keeping busy... and also enjoying the holiday season just like I hope everyone is. Allthough I've been keeping myself pretty much out of the loop as far as air racing is concerned - I've been "lurking" on occation and picking up on most of the latest and greatest. All in all - life is going well... just priorities being as they are, the neccessary change of direction has been and is rewarding in it's own right. It's all good.

All the best,

Mark.......
                Mark K....

Comment

Working...
                X