Dago Red Gallery (link)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dago Red Gallery (link)

My procrastination has come to an end, at least for now. I have seriously gone through the images I took at Reno this year and started to put them on the web. I just completed (so I think) the Dago Red Gallery. You may view it by clicking on the link below. Once you click on a thumbnail, make sure you selet the "Veiw Original" option at the bottom which will be about a 900 pixel wide image.

If you happen to stray into some of the other galleries on the site, they all will be redone, hopefully soon.

Thanks for looking

Bill Pearce

Bill's Dago Gallery
    Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press
    Blue Thunder Air Racing (in memoriam)

Red!

Great Job,,I know how much work it takes to build a site and move pics! I wonder if anyone could even guess how many of us would love to be out there,,,good luck to you,,,you do great work! Cobra Ray!

Comment

Thanks Bill!! Love the extreme closeups. Now I have to go watch my 2002 home video -gotta have the sound too!

Comment

Thanks for having a look and the kind words. I hope that I can put up some more racers soon. Today was not the day though. I had no electricity after the 6.5 shaker about 30 miles north of my house. Fun stuff!

Bill Pearce
        Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press
        Blue Thunder Air Racing (in memoriam)

Comment

Bill, nice pics!

Hope the earths crustal realignment didn't shake you up to much. We felt the shake up here just a little where I'm at (30 miles east of San Francisco).

Rick

Comment

Working...
          X