X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unregistered users

Wayne,
    I, for one am finding it inconvienient and at times uncomfortable
    reconizing the authors of some of the posts here.

Yes I have "sharp elbows" and poke fun at all (myself included),
    but do offer my "signature" at least my name to my posts.

I welcome all posts and replies, but PLEASE people sign your posts.

I suppose the next step would be to petition Wayne to require
    registration to the site.

end of rant.

Have a great Holiday folks !
    Mayday51
    Jim Gallagher

When the AAFO site changed servers we the registered became the unregistered. So flame away!!!

Comment

??? I was registered before and I am still registered. I will always post my name no matter how silly or important my post may be!!!
      http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
      http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
        When the AAFO site changed servers we the registered became the unregistered. So flame away!!!
        Researching your IP address, I think I know who you are... if you were logged out when we moved to the new box, you should still be able to log in. Again, if you are the member I think you are, then you're still listed in the member database.

I just emailed a password reset email to the person that I *think* you are..

You *may* have to look at your temporary internet files in your c\windows\ folder and delete the aafo.com cookie also..

There were two others that I know of who had problems, actually, three, myself included. The board would not log me out, no matter what I did, until I deleted the cookie.. Two others were unable to log in, same fix..

Apology for the problems, the move was necessary, the new box is much faster and.. wonder of wonders, cheaper..

Hope we can fix the problem...

Wayne
        PS.. I too would like to see everyone own their messages, however.. no flame intended to anyone, I'd just like to see ownership of opinions, good or bad..
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Clear Cookies

Hummn... that almost sounds indecent!

From the FAQ section of this board..

There is a "how to" for clearing cookies. If you are one of the few who have had problems either logging out or logging in since we moved the board,

Try this CLEAR YOUR COOKIES

See if this works.. (it should)

Wayne
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Wayne:
            You are Clare Voyant in a red dress!!!! You busted me huge!!!
            But I'm still invisable! Cool biz Man! You & your site are the best! Have a great Christmas!
            XXI

Comment

Wayne:
              You are Clare Voyant in a red dress!!!! You busted me huge!!!
              But I'm still invisable! Cool biz Man! You & your site are the best! Have a great Christmas!
              XXI
              Don't call me Clare

LOL.... still owe you two prints.. hug yer bride for me... I'll hug Beer Nazi for you.. Don't think you got to meet her.. mebbie next time..

Glad it all worked..

Wayne
              Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Ha!

stinkin merrekan lie you can find who look here.

i know not this ip you say.... my cave have no ip! great lie from land of saten!

you not find me.....hay! stay away from my donke cart....nothing in there...............

Comment

All I wanted to see for xmas was a new picture of the week.

No wonder Parker blows up motors during demo races, poor ole wayners makes him run it for months at a time. I think hes over heated by now.

Comment

my prayers were answered tonight. I log on my computer and see a new picture of the week. But a b-52? is that a let down or what. If he runs for a month like parker we'll have another whole in the ozone layer.

Comment

my prayers were answered tonight. I log on my computer and see a new picture of the week. But a b-52? is that a let down or what. If he runs for a month like parker we'll have another whole in the ozone layer.
                      <looks for rasberry icon> hummn.... this will have to do </looks>

Wayne
                      Wayne Sagar
                      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

....so,

.........they are getting in through the hole in the ozone eh ?
                        Mayday51
                        Jim Gallagher

Comment

Working...
                        X