Racing Pics??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racing Pics??

Since it is a long time to Reno, I have to indulge myself and shoot drag racing when I can. Wander over a to
    http://community.webshots.com/user/adamsti and let me know what you think. I did not want to post any here. I'll wait for Oshkosh and Reno to get some more to post here.

Nice! Racin' -s- Racin so feel free to post a few here..

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Racin is Racin eh !

Milan Dragway last Friday night at their regular Fri night Street Race / Test and Tune.
      Attached Files
      One more blade and a little less roar, Team Rare Bear ROCKED in 2004 !

Comment

Yessir! Racin *IS* Racin and we have the bandwidth and disk space so have some fun.

Gee I remember the days when we had to "cheat" and get cheap space here and there and link images to it.. (why you'll find a lot of the pages with images linked to insideairracing.com, where we used to stick them wherever space was cheap) these days, having one's own server is the only way to fly! It causes a lot more work and stress (gotta spend a fair amount of time watching logs for bad guys and such) but the flexiblity is amazing! You have the power to add whatever you can learn to add and that's kewl! This board, for instance, uses a different language than we've ever delt with before that is far more efficient.. or so we're told! We'll see if it ever crashes!!!!! <knockin on wood!>

Wayne
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
        X