No jet team in '04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No jet team in '04

I know this is not what everybody attends Reno for, but it does draw spectators. All 3 major jet teams schedules are out, and none will appear in Reno.

Hmmm...isn't this a precedent?

Seems to me there has always been the Blue Angels, the Thunderbirds, or the Snow Birds at Reno.

Maybe the rumors are true.

Don Hatten
    Galena, Alaska

Comment

Please post the links to the schedules mentioned above.
      I have looked but cannot find any 2004 schedules out and would like to know whose performing where.
      Thanks,
      Chris

Comment

By no means always -- Reno has done just fine as an event many times without any big jet teams. Too bad these teams are so important to Reno's financial success, as I personally always find them a major distraction from the business at hand, i. e. Racing...

Just a jaded ole Photographer, I guess...

Re other airshow acts, remember that RARA has always been reluctant to spend top money on big acts (they say because the event is so finacially precarious as it is). Why do you think Lefty stopped bringing #13???

Neal

Comment

Originally posted by wingman
          Why do you think Lefty stopped bringing #13???

Neal
          Uhhh - because it's broken?

Comment

links

Links to the schedules can be found here.
            Aero-News Network your source for daily aviation/aerospace news. aero-news network provides daily, real-time news and information critical to aviation and aerospace personnel the world over. aero-news provides daily newsletter summaries, rss feeds, and numerous personal and professional syndication and news distribution options to insure that aviators, the world over, are kept up to date on information of critical concern.

Comment

Working...
            X