RENO VIDEO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RENO VIDEO?

I have posted thismessage before with little or no responses, but that is okay. I am trying to find a VHS or DVD of this years festivities at the Reno Air Races. I was dumb enough to forget my camcorder and camera so the only memories I have are in my head or on this website. Any information that anyone has would be awesome; I am willing to pay a lot of money. Thanks guys!
    "CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!"

You can order a DVD or VHS of Reno 2003 on the RARA website.

The Reno Air Racing Association has been organizing the National Championship Air Races for over 60 years, promoting its storied traditions and pageantry.

or call 775-972-6663

Comment

Thanks for replyin so fast, will order as soon as I am done messing around on the internet. Thanks again.
      "CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!"

Comment

I got my new video today. Pretty good a lot different since sky fire stoped production.

Comment

Reno Video

Any T-6 stuff on the video???
          Warlock #75, Steve Ballard, Al "Papa" Goss
          RIP 03/17/10

Comment

There is a interview with Mary Dilda and they post the results of the final results, that's about it. It is 99% unlimited stuff.

Comment

I just received my Reno 2003 DVD. Very good video. I had no idea Rare Bear could go 490mph on about 100 rpm (digital video really strobes the prop blades). I really liked the rear view out the back of Rare Bear's canopy.

I liked the pilot interviews. The sound is awesome on a home theatre.

Note to RARA: Next year, cover all the classes. Other than that, well done for a first year effort!

Don Hatten
              Rare Bear Fan Sponsor
              Last edited by hattend; 12-18-2003, 04:15 PM.

Comment

How long is the Video?
                Jason
                Jason Schillereff

Comment

I can't wait to see it, I know mine is under the Christmas tree.
                  Would be nice if there was more of the other classes as well as the airshow.

Did anyone video Kent Pietsch in his interstate cadet doing the freefall act?
                  I'd be willing to pay for a copy of that. Same for the Draken.

Hey anyone out there know how to attach a video camera to the side of a 800mm lens?
                  http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
                  http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

Originally posted by Marauder61
                    Hey anyone out there know how to attach a video camera to the side of a 800mm lens?
                    LOL Victor... An idea comes to mind.. might work... mounting a flash mount to a tripod mount, inverted, then screwing that into the video cam, and inserting the contraption into the hot shoe of the SLR... would maybe work.. would look pretty stupid I guess but might work.

Then there's always duct tape!

Wayne
                    Wayne Sagar
                    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by Jason S.
                      How long is the Video?
                      Jason
                      Just a little over an hour (1:02 IIRC)

Don

Comment

Thnx!