Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T.V. Camera Plane Design/Radio Controlled.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.V. Camera Plane Design/Radio Controlled.

I've made Videos from my T.V. Camera Planes and I'm working on and almost completed a High Altitude Electric Powered Glider type Plane. A 2 meter span with a folding prop and speed controller with a 50 amp capacity.The mini t.v. camera sits in the cockpit area or anywhere I want it really for a specific view. My receiver on the ground ,5 mile radius system is connected to a t.v./VCR so I can watch t.v. to see where my plane is going. Also I have virtual reality goggles to wear so I see what I would if I were up there,,,really a fun project for me!If you want to share a thought,,please do! CR.

Drones

Some of us see Drone Aircraft as a threat to Aviation as we know it! It's true Pilots are being phased out and being replaced by a Computer Chip made in Japan! Our planes are going to Museums or into the ground. The new Era is already being built and Flying. The new pilots that are aging don't seem to care about the People they just killed in their beds and will sell their made up stories for a Buck for their own benefits. Like a new Plane! I guess my point is I respect the Pilots who fought up close and Personal and those days are gone! So I say let the Drones Race the Pylons and for the Stuffy Old Farts at RARA can bite our Butts! CR.
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: Drones

Originally posted by Arboc
      The new pilots that are aging don't seem to care about the People they just killed in their beds and will sell their made up stories for a Buck for their own benefits. Like a new Plane! I guess my point is I respect the Pilots who fought up close and Personal and those days are gone!
      Hummn, Arboc... pretty heady stuf there.. you get up on the wrong side of the bed this AM??
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Sorry about the toes Guys!

Naw Wayne,I've been reading about RARA complaints for some time now and this should raise some corns on their Arthritic Toes! LOL! I had a personal experience with some of them once. They are driving us away,,Pilots/Planes and Fans! OK! let's move to Vegas Area I guess? CR.

Comment

Working...
        X