Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Internet Explorer Users - AdSense Question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Explorer Users - AdSense Question?

Sorry for message but since we live and die by our ad revenue... I'm noticing that when I visit the site using Exploder10, the ads do not show....

Revenue has totally tanked.. wondering if this is the cause?? We get paid, not only for clicks, but a smaller but significant per view compensation.

TIA!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Internet Explorer Users - AdSense Question?

I don't know if this is relevant, but with Flash disabled in Firefox there are a number of ads that don't appear.
    Here's a screen shot of the home page from just a moment ago:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	MainPageNoFlashNoAd.png
Views:	1
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	228114

Comment

It might have to do with Microsoft has stopped supporting Internet Explorer versions 7,8,9,10 as of 1-12-15. Try updating to the latest version that your O/S supports.

Comment

Awww geez, now I went and did *something* that had to do with (I think) the compatibility settings??

Anyway... Microsoft needs to fix IE big time! Chrome is SOOO much faster and the ONLY reason it's not my default browser is that my laptop fingerprint reader for site passwords does not work with chrome.. It's so convenient to swipe a finger to access all my pw protected places... That said.. IE, and I think v10 is the best you can get with Win7, does not play nice with the WWW of today! It seems to have to load every single element of a page before it will let you scroll to the next page view.. where Chrome is like ZAP... THERE.

Anyway, at least, it's not a problem with everyone's computer and the loss of traffic is probably more due with my lack of updates to the site to keep it interesting....

Gonna finish the NFL playoff game and get to work on fixin' that~
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I read that even if you don't use Internet Explorer as your browser, you still need to keep it updated. Because it is embedded so deep in Windows you are still vulnerable to malware etc. without the latest patches.

Comment

Working...
          X