Anyone have Tom Dwelle's email.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have Tom Dwelle's email.....

Rhino is wanting to get hold of him....forward his email to me if you have it at Randy@unlimitedair.com

Thanks
    Randy Rheinschild
    www.Unlimitedair.com

Hey Randy, I'll get it to you, I'm not at home right now so I don't have my addresses on this puter, I'll shoot it off as soon as I can get it.

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Hope you have a great thanksgiving where ever you might be

I hope you are with your someone this week. Let me know what your next plan to get near aviation is......be safe on your travels.
      Randy Rheinschild
      www.Unlimitedair.com

Comment

Rumors Rumors

Rhino Jr,

What is this I have heard about Rhino looking to purchase a F7F Tigercat. Got wind of this from a very reliable source so would you be willing to comment? What is the future of Risky and how far along is the restoration? Inquiring minds want to know.

Dave

Comment

Well I need to make some phone Calls

Hmmmm.....looks like my boy has been spilling the beans...and that's okay....I gotta check in with Rhino on the t-cat and then with Bryan M to check up on Risky. Oh yeah, Looney moved up to Jerome. Gotta keep all them round motors going.......But, I can definitely see a plan here don't you?........
          Randy Rheinschild
          www.Unlimitedair.com

Comment

Spilling the Beans

Now, now don't be too hard on the boy. I actually caught wind of the news from one of your neighbors there at Jerome. Don't take him out to the wood shed just yet.

Dave

Comment

no biggy dude

As soon as I hear of something...I will let ya know..

Thanks for all the emails with contact info on Tom....'preciate it much!
              Randy Rheinschild
              www.Unlimitedair.com

Comment

Working...
              X