Battle of Britain remake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle of Britain remake

I just saw on my Facebook account there is a website called I love World War II aircraft they stated there are 25 Me 109 Hispano planes used in the original movie crated up and headed to California for a complete restoration to flying condition for the movie remake the gentleman that has the planes this is what they paid him with he called him an IOU can anybody volitify this article please
    Last edited by h34race; 12-06-2015, 08:17 PM.

Re: Battle of Britain remake

Originally posted by h34race View Post
    I just saw on my Facebook account there is a website called I love World War II aircraft they stated there are 25 Me 109 Hispano planes used in the original movie crated up and headed to California for a complete restoration to flying condition for the movie remake the gentleman that has the planes this is what they paid him with he called him an IOU can anybody volitify this article please
    Um....there were six. Not 25.

Connie Edwards had them in storage for 50 years. And yes, he did take several airframes as payment for services rendered as part of the original Battle of Britain movie.

Comment

Re: Battle of Britain remake

More than 6. 4 including the 2 seat version have been sold to a gent that has the plans and the money to have them flying soon. They rolled out last week along with the spit 9, there is still 4 more 109 and a mustang if you have the money, its sad seeing them all go but it will be way cooler seeing them fly

Comment

Working...
      X