Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat

Sorry to post this here,,but I need help getting into a chat room so we can talk! HELP!!! CR.

here is the link to the chat room: chat room

BP
    Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press
    Blue Thunder Air Racing (in memoriam)

Comment

Chat2

Thanks! I can get there but it still will not let me in? Whats my first step to registering or whatever I need? CR.

Comment

Go to the site. There is a mustard yellow "login" box and another mustard yellow "chatters online" box below. Between those two big yellow boxes there is a link that says "register". Click "register" and fill out the form and click "register". Then (try to) log in. That should be it.

BP
        Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press

Comment

Chat Help

Good Sunday Morning and God Bles You All. It seems the door to Chat is shut to me for some reason? I sign in and nothing happens? Oh well? I hope you all have a Great Day! CR.

Comment

I forgot to mention that once I registered, the chat room sent me an email to confirm the registration. I had to click on a link to activate my account. After that you should just ahve to enter your user name, password and make sure that the "Channel" is on "Default (x/50)" where x indicated the number of people chatting. Then hit go and you should be in. Good luck.

Bill Pearce
            Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press

Comment

By the way Arboc, it does list you as a member.

BP
              Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press

Comment

Chat?

Thanks for that info. but when I did that,I only receive a "password" not a place to clik and go there? If you know someone that controls these things,maybe you would ask them why for me? Maybe an email from them too? You've been more than kind,,,thanks again my friend!! CR.

Comment

Re: Chat?

Originally posted by Arboc
                  Thanks for that info. but when I did that,I only receive a "password" not a place to clik and go there? If you know someone that controls these things,maybe you would ask them why for me? Maybe an email from them too? You've been more than kind,,,thanks again my friend!! CR.
                  back at the address http://aafo.com/racechat/ in the yellow box, put in your username and password, then click go... that'll take you to the chat room, if anyone's there, chat away..

Wayne
                  Wayne Sagar
                  "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Wrong Wayne!

been there done that!!!CR.

Comment

Don't Know What To Tell You...

Well that's how it works for everyone else..

If you are not logged in, it will not let you in. Try doing the lost password thing. Chat room is offered as is where is..

If ya can't make it work... sorry... I don't know how it works myself, guess you're SOL if you can't get it goin..

Make sure you have cookies enabled.. beyond that. I don't know what to tell ya..

Sorry..

Wayne
                      Wayne Sagar
                      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Java enabled ??

A friend has web TV and he has said that he can't use the chatroom because he doesn't have java enabled or can't enabled it.

I'm just guessing here but I think you have to have java enabled, (not sure how to do that or check to see if it's enabled) but look into that just to be sure.

Other then that, like Wayne has already stated, not sure what to tell ya.

But then, I can't even attach a photo, so my opinion might mean nuthin !!

Just my $.02.

bearfan1 ,,,, out!
                        One more blade and a little less roar, Team Rare Bear ROCKED in 2004 !

Comment

chat

did java,,,no results,i'm probably being blocked from their end! Thanks Anyways all,,CR.

Comment

Working...
                          X