Nellis 2003 THANK YOU!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nellis 2003 THANK YOU!!

I second Waynes appreciation and say Thank You so much to everyone who made this show happen. The military crews one and all were so nice, polite, respectful and accomodating it was truly a pleasure and an honor to be there. Special thanks to Chuck Ramey who did an excellent job of setting up the processing and accomodations for the press. Like Wayne we are scrambling to get back to our "normal" routine but here are a few quick shots as I sort through the hundreds............

This is what it was/is all about.
    Pat

Nellis 2003 THANK YOU!!

Oops for some reason the image didn't up load - maybe too big will try again. Hmmmm nope that's not it, Wayne any ideas? I'm signed in, the file is 34KB and loading from the standard attach/upload browse function. Not doing anything different than always do, hmm.

Comment

Hummn Pat, I'm not sure what's goin on... from time to time, I get reports of folks having problems uploading... usually it's size.. lemme look at some things.. the shots you emailed me were, as far as I can see, ok to go... I'll try uploading one in this message, and I think I might see what the problem is... Linux does not like spaces in file names, yours have spaces... need to do an underscore or dash instead of a space. It might be ok.. I know you can call an image with a space from a browser but if I'm in at command line remotely dealing with the server, it will not let me do a thing with a file that has a space in it.. it always says, it does not exist....

Could be the problem, if it won't let me upload this one.. then that's it..

Wayne
      Attached Files
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Back to the drawing board... not sure what's goin on with you not being able to upload them Pat.. looks like you were logged in and all...

Try again after work OK??

Wayne
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Back to my original thought now that I think this will post pix again.........
          This is what it was/is all about, America and those defending us so we can enjoy all the freedoms that we have.
          Pat

Comment

try this
            Attached Files

Comment

Most of the time we were either fighting shooting into the sun or clouds and lot's of grey but still and all it was a good time!
              Attached Files

Comment

Glad you got it workin Pat.. If anyone else who is a registered user has problems uploading images, try logging out, and or, go to your temp internet files and delete your aafo.com cookie... When we moved to the new server.. I think the cookies on your machine might be hosed if you were logged in when we shut down the board and moved.. and it keeps you logged in so you would not even have had to have been on the board to have this happen...

Firecat and I may have just discovered somethin...

When we moved, I could not log out until I ate my cookies

Darn cookies anyway!

Anybody got any chips ahoy??

Wayner
                Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Nellis 2003 thanks!

I love these heritage flights, the jet jockey's have a very steady hand and good handle on their a/c, they were doing some nice tight formations and can't imagine it was very easy!
                  Attached Files

Comment

and of course the racers were there
                    Attached Files

Comment

and this one of Ron gives you an idea of the grey hazy look to the West, the houses are getting WAY too close! Wish you hadn't missed it yet?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Dan holding plenty of rudder
                        Attached Files

Comment

Heritage Flight photo

Pat,

The picture is fantastic!!

Wayne, Race 2

Comment

Thanks Wayne appreciate the kind words, good to hear from you. We weren't sure how many good ones we were getting due to the wx conditions - lot's of grey a couple days but then the sun came out. I just wanted to get a few things posted up for the group since some have been asking for pictures so I guess they're looking?

One thing I really noticed just in a years time is how much more smog they now have in the area! Also noticed houses are getting way to close to the base, the govm't needs to do some serious land acquisition in a hurry!!!
                            Pat

Comment

Heritage flight photo

Pat,

The more I look at the photo, the more I have to have a copy for my den.
                              Please pm me with the details.

Thanks,

Wayne, Race 2

Comment

Working...
                              X