People you meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People you meet

Every year I seem to meet some VERY interesting characters. Aside from the usual people I see every year and reconnect with during the week, there are always a few others that stand out.
    The old guy that I bumped into several times that was carrying around a bag of photos. He had pics of everything going back to the 1946 Cleveland and a memory of all of it. I don't know how much time my sons girlfriend (she went all week with me while my son worked out there, quite the trooper) and I spent with him but we could not get enough.
    The older couple that caught us talking about some point and ended up hanging around us most of the day, inquisitive and extremely pleasant. First timers that will definitely be back.
    The middle aged male who went on for almost an hour about his software solutions to the worlds problems including a mach 44 airliner and using a laser he had developed to modify weather and solve both climate change and the middle east issues by flooding it. Of course the defense department was not answering his proposals, a conspiracy of some sort. Had a hard time getting away from him!
    Several crew members that spent time letting us answer questions and in some cases talking our ears off which we loved.
    Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
    airplanenutleo@gmail.com
    thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com
Working...
X