Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post event Rare Bear news.

From FB:

"We want to thank all our amazing fans for all their support through race week. Rare Bear has the best fans and it was great meeting so many of you last week. We finished the week with a healthy "Bear". Thanks to Ezell Aviation the "Bear" is in the best shape ever and is the safest it has been in a long time. We have been given the go ahead to have Jeff Abbott build a race engine for 2016. Most importantly we want to thank Rod Lewis for the opportunity to be part of the Rare Bear team.

Stewart and Averille Dawson"

Re: Post event Rare Bear news.

The Bear was awesome this year! Nothing but good news!

Comment

I can't say thanks enough the the whole Rare Bear team for all the time they spent putting the Bear out in fine form. They ran every lap, put all three down at the end of every day and pushed the Mustangs to the edge of the old envelope. What more can you ask for? The entire crew was more than generous with their time to talk to fans. They really made my year with their effort, program and attitude. It has been one of my favorite an NCARs of all time and they are a huge part of that.
      Last edited by Fence Sence; 09-22-2015, 11:01 PM. Reason: I forgot a word and like a dumbass, I didn't proofread it.
      You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

And thank you Mr. Dawson for harassing Voodoo into a retirement. Priceless.
        Attached Files
        No pixels were harmed, honest.

http://www.ignomini.com
        http://www.pbase.com/ignomini

Comment

Hats off to the entire Rare Bear team. Thanks for posting the FB post from Stu here..

We need to work on getting Stu and crew to start posting here.

Comment

Originally posted by Race5 View Post
            From FB:

"We want to thank all our amazing fans for all their support through race week. Rare Bear has the best fans and it was great meeting so many of you last week. We finished the week with a healthy "Bear". Thanks to Ezell Aviation the "Bear" is in the best shape ever and is the safest it has been in a long time. We have been given the go ahead to have Jeff Abbott build a race engine for 2016. Most importantly we want to thank Rod Lewis for the opportunity to be part of the Rare Bear team.

Stewart and Averille Dawson"
            I have enjoyed watching the bear evolve over the last few years step-by-step! Perhaps I'm reading into this way too much, but would this post indicate that Rare Bear wasn't running a race engine this year? If it was, I wonder if this means rebuilding the current engine or building up another one. A huge thanks to Rod Lewis for supporting this wonderful airplane. The bear looked and sounded terrific this year. Here's hoping to add another 25+ mph to next years engine!!!

Comment

I think the Ezell guys have done a fantastic job taking over this program. It takes time to get a handle on the Bear, but they are getting closer. Thank you Mr. Lewis for the dedication and investment. Go BEAR!

Comment

Originally posted by dec View Post
                I have enjoyed watching the bear evolve over the last few years step-by-step! Perhaps I'm reading into this way too much, but would this post indicate that Rare Bear wasn't running a race engine this year? If it was, I wonder if this means rebuilding the current engine or building up another one. A huge thanks to Rod Lewis for supporting this wonderful airplane. The bear looked and sounded terrific this year. Here's hoping to add another 25+ mph to next years engine!!!
                +1

BIG thanks to the Rod Lewis and the entire crew.

Comment

Working...
                X