PDA

View Full Version : Chino Air2Air!

AAFO_WSagar
05-08-2002, 10:29 PM
Mark D's on a slow dialup down in Van Nuys at the moment but he's pumpin shots to me as fast as his little laptop will spit em..

I'm gonna keep putting them up on the "Chino Air Show Sneak Peek" as they come in.. at least until both of us fall alseep anyway..

http://www.aafo.com/news/events/chino-02/

Check back now and then... neat stuff! Even though Mark was shooting through the plexi of the museum's DC-3, these are pretty damn awesome!!

Wayne

GWB
05-09-2002, 05:52 PM
How much is he payin' you for a job like that??? Where do I sign up??? :D

AAFO_WSagar
05-09-2002, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by GWB
How much is he payin' you for a job like that??? Where do I sign up??? :D :D Oh, I don't charge Mark anything to shoot for us :p

:rolleyes: Wayne :eek:

DABEAR
05-09-2002, 06:24 PM
I just love DC-3s! Donald Douglas sure knew how to build an airplane! Sixty-seven years old and still flying...

AAFO_WSagar
05-09-2002, 06:26 PM
LOL Bear.. did ya forget your username and password? I can have the board manager section email it to ya if needed...

Wayne

DABEAR
05-09-2002, 06:30 PM
Yeah, looks like I did forget...some board administrator I am...

Go ahead and have them e-mailed my way...gonna try and ship more photos in a few here...ftp ain't happening either, so it's back to e-mailing attachments one at a time...

AAFO_WSagar
05-09-2002, 10:10 PM
Nuttin comin in and I had the board manager page email you your password info. I'm up, if you get this gimme a call.

Wayne

ecvsteve
05-10-2002, 09:28 AM
The admin folks are using the board to get back up great. I am LMAO.
Need any help out there? Bear? Wayne?