9-18 AM Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9-18 AM Report

The pits were pretty quite last night with all three Unlimited contenders making minor adjustments to there racers and then off to bed early. There were several bands playing music, people having fun and some time to enjoy a cold one. The weather was a little warmer and the wind was almost null at points during the day on Friday.

Strega was checking systems and replacing the plugs.
    Rare Bear was also going over all of there systems and making some minor adjustments to the cowling.
    Vodoo had the valve covers off and we're making adjustments.

The highlight of the night was watching Phil Walick's slide show! You shouldn't of missed this rare event happening in the pits on Friday night, it was worth the entire weeks cost of admission. Thanks Phil!

Re: 9-18 AM Report

Thanks for the report. I was starting to think nobody was in the pits last night! I saw Phil Walick's slide show at the Grand Sierra Resort (might have been the Hilton back then) years ago. Sorry I missed it last night. He had some pretty cool old video clips.

Somebody was running up a Merlin on the ramp this morning. Anybody know who it was? I didn't see Voodoo up for the dawn patrol either. Maybe I wasn't up early enough (6:30?). Any news about them?

Comment

Working...
    X