Race Like a Racer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race Like a Racer

New guy just checking in saying hello to racing community.

Racing at Reno for my 1st time. My name is Anthony Oshinuga and I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself and provide a little background information about myself along with my goals and aspirations in aviation before.

Like most aviators, I was introduced to the captivating world of aviation in my childhood. I first laid eyes on an aircraft at an impressionable age of 5. The sight of planes taking off and landing at a local airport ignited my interest in aviation. Soon thereafter, my curiosity and fascination turned into pure passion. Every step I took with regards to my career and hobbies was fashioned to make room for aviation.

I attended the University of California, Riverside and earned a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering on a partial athletic scholarship. I then worked for a reputable medical device company located in Southern California for seven years. I left the company last year to start my own business AirOshi. With AirOshi clients are provided with scenic tours as they gaze over the wine country area in Southern California at 1500 ft. AirOshi loves to give back and help low income communities. The ins and outs of AirOshi will be aired on the ION network at the end of this month. AirOshi is airborne; a vision that has materialized.

Another aspect of aviation that has been vital to me is aerobatics & Racing. I have been a member of the Board of Directors for Ch. 36 International Aerobatic Club for several years. I train and fly with every chance I get. Aviation is not only a mere hobby but a way of life. I have goals in aviation that I want to attain just like everyone else.

Lets all have a safe race week!

Anthony Oshinuga
    Anthony Oshinuga
    USA Aerobatic / Race Pilot
    AnthonyOshinuga.com

Re: Race Like a Racer

Originally posted by aoshinug View Post
    New guy just checking in saying hello to racing community.

Racing at Reno for my 1st time. My name is Anthony Oshinuga and I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself and provide a little background information about myself along with my goals and aspirations in aviation before.

Like most aviators, I was introduced to the captivating world of aviation in my childhood. I first laid eyes on an aircraft at an impressionable age of 5. The sight of planes taking off and landing at a local airport ignited my interest in aviation. Soon thereafter, my curiosity and fascination turned into pure passion. Every step I took with regards to my career and hobbies was fashioned to make room for aviation.

I attended the University of California, Riverside and earned a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering on a partial athletic scholarship. I then worked for a reputable medical device company located in Southern California for seven years. I left the company last year to start my own business AirOshi. With AirOshi clients are provided with scenic tours as they gaze over the wine country area in Southern California at 1500 ft. AirOshi loves to give back and help low income communities. The ins and outs of AirOshi will be aired on the ION network at the end of this month. AirOshi is airborne; a vision that has materialized.

Another aspect of aviation that has been vital to me is aerobatics & Racing. I have been a member of the Board of Directors for Ch. 36 International Aerobatic Club for several years. I train and fly with every chance I get. Aviation is not only a mere hobby but a way of life. I have goals in aviation that I want to attain just like everyone else.

Lets all have a safe race week!

Anthony Oshinuga
    Welcome to the Hangar! Where are on the field?
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
    X